Notifications
Clear all

Subscriptions issue

7 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@lukeando12)
Topic starter

Second time this has occurred, the first resolved after a few days. After logging in my account is inactive, subscription requires ‘updating’. Have updated even though not required, payment already processed earlier this month and have been unable to use THC plus for almost 2 weeks now. Used the contact page late last week to be resolved and had no response. anyone know how to resolve.... please help

Posted : August 13, 2019 5:04 AM
(@sirujux)
Honorable Member

you have to email greg and he will fix it then if the old non working subscription is still around then delete it and it will work. I probably didn't make it that clear but the site should tell you where to go do that.

Posted : August 13, 2019 3:14 PM
bringer_
(@bringer_)

I've been experiencing the subscription issue since about 8/5 as well, and in spite of my having repeatedly emailed Greg, I still have this problem. Initially he responded telling me he would address the issue once he was back in town, but I've gotten no response since then. I've emailed now 3 or 4 times, and I'm starting to feel increasingly disappointed with the lack of correspondence. As a paid subscriber, I expect more from our favorite conspiracy podcast host.

I also heard this issue was supposed to be fixed around yesterday ( 8/14 ) but I still have no access.

Greg, tell us what's going on. We are an understanding bunch for the most part, but your silence is frustrating.

Posted : August 15, 2019 12:52 PM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

Since August's usually a busy month, I would suggest giving it a few more days if Greg isn't responding.
Hopefully all goes well, and those issues will be resolved soon.

Cheers mate.

Update:
https://twitter.com/highersidechats/status/1162165330157821953?s=21

It seems from Greg’s latest tweet that the new website is online, but still issues remaining with iTunes.
Could explain some of the bugs y’all are having.
Like I said, I think patience will be rewarded on this.

Posted : August 15, 2019 6:32 PM
(@ianvf787)

I’m having the same issue. Haven’t been able to listen to any shows in August. Reported the issue via email a few times but only getting radio silence. I’m pretty patient with this kind of stuff but with the issue going on this long without even a ”Sorry, we are working on it” response, is getting pretty frustrating. If it gets close to next month and another charge and no response, I think that’s gonna be a cancellation for me.

Posted : August 21, 2019 9:46 PM
bringer_
(@bringer_)

Greg just refunded me for the second subscription purchase that I made in effort to fix my subscription issue.

I really appreciate it, and I'm glad that I have full access as a THC Plus member.

Long Live The Higherside Chats!

Posted : August 21, 2019 10:57 PM
(@sirujux)
Honorable Member

some reason my password isn't working and I cant change it because my email doesn't exist and its a working email. the whole internet is real screwed up lately.

Posted : August 26, 2019 8:57 PM
Share: