Notifications
Clear all

Downloading the archives

10 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@robnoxious)
Topic starter

I have blasted through the 30 most recent casts, and have been streaming the older ones, but I can't figure out how to download any older ones. Whenever I click the "download" button, it will just play.

Posted : February 17, 2016 12:36 AM
(@thecarlwood)
Bossman Admin

You have to right click it and choose "save target as" if you're on a pc, and on Apple it's something similar, maybe a click and hold. Hope that helps!

Posted : February 17, 2016 6:09 PM
(@chromerhino)
Estimable Member

It might be a glitch in the RSS feed because I believe Greg switched his root file server a while back. I wish I could help more but I'm just not envolved in the technical aspect enough. You could go to an episode before the feed cadter you are using allows you to listen to snd check to see if the RSS feed is the same or not. If its different then you can add that feed to gain access to the rest of the episodes, if its the same then I'm not sure of the issue. You can try the Listening FAQ to see if you can find the answer.

Posted : June 12, 2016 4:37 PM
(@lance)

I would like to find the old Peake interview, episode 21 I think you said Greg...I can't seem to find it! help!

Posted : November 16, 2016 2:17 AM
(@chromerhino)
Estimable Member

Hey Lance, the interview you are looking for is an episode from before Greg started the plus side so its on the original free website. It was the 21st episode Greg ever did. It is an hour long and there was no second hour.

I searched the archives at the origional website TheHighersideChats.com and found it for you. Here it is: Episode 21: Anthony Peake interview :o)

Posted : November 19, 2016 1:47 PM
(@lance)

Oh, cheers mate...

Posted : November 19, 2016 8:29 PM
(@chromerhino)
Estimable Member

Your welcome :o)

Posted : November 20, 2016 12:50 AM
(@mj1333)

Just downloaded the iPhone app and it keeps telling me my login, password wrong. But I can put the password and login into the site and it works. What am i doing wrong? Same thing happens on my iPad too.

Posted : December 1, 2016 11:54 PM
(@chromerhino)
Estimable Member

8 don't have Apple producys so I am not familiar with the problems/solutions but you could look here: listening-FAQ to see if you can find a solution.

Posted : December 9, 2016 9:13 PM
(@chromerhino)
Estimable Member

I don't have Apple products so I am not familiar with the problems/solutions but you could look here: listening-FAQ to see if you can find a solution.

Posted : December 9, 2016 9:14 PM
Share: