Thanks

Posted : August 23, 2018 3:29 AM
bringer_
(@bringer_)

bringer_

Posted : August 23, 2018 3:28 PM
(@ludachad)

archangelx wrote:

What's up guys! As you may have heard there is now a Discord channel for THC! If you haven't joined in already, here's the link:

https://discord.gg/3mwQHv9

Now then, the purpose of this thread is so that we can verify the plus members on the Discord Server.
All you need to do, is comment your Discord name here, and you're all set! Quick and easy!

There is kind of an honor system in place for plus members in the server, however, to gain access to the full plus content, you must be verified. This is a preventative measure to make sure there is no-one trying to sneak their way into the Q&As with Greg, Q&As with guests, and other plus exclusives. I mean, how fair would that be for those who actually put in their dues, to just have a bunch of random people jump in and soak it all up? Not at all.

Anyways, thanks for your cooperation and I hope to hear from you in the server!

archangelx wrote:

What's up guys! As you may have heard there is now a Discord channel for THC! If you haven't joined in already, here's the link:

Now then, the purpose of this thread is so that we can verify the plus members on the Discord Server.
All you need to do, is comment your Discord name here, and you're all set! Quick and easy!

There is kind of an honor system in place for plus members in the server, however, to gain access to the full plus content, you must be verified. This is a preventative measure to make sure there is no-one trying to sneak their way into the Q&As with Greg, Q&As with guests, and other plus exclusives. I mean, how fair would that be for those who actually put in their dues, to just have a bunch of random people jump in and soak it all up? Not at all.

archangelx wrote:

runinboys

Posted : September 15, 2018 3:04 AM
(@ludachad)

runinboys

Posted : September 15, 2018 3:04 AM
(@brino)

brino

Posted : October 2, 2018 1:16 PM
voodooburn
(@voodooburn)

Borgar_11_11

Posted : October 2, 2018 8:15 PM
(@nitsua)

austiN

Posted : October 7, 2018 12:07 AM
(@outofthewoodstuta-io)

Clairvoyance

Posted : October 19, 2018 5:47 PM
(@thewalrus)

TheWalrus

Posted : October 23, 2018 3:21 AM
(@gavin)
Eminent Member

@gvn

Posted : October 25, 2018 10:43 AM
(@jbailey)

Jb.ky

Posted : October 25, 2018 1:56 PM
(@sevenmead)
Eminent Member

NothingXplained

Posted : October 26, 2018 2:10 AM
(@leoavatar22)

LeoAvatar

Posted : October 26, 2018 3:54 AM
(@sevenmead)
Eminent Member

Had trouble logging in with my discord account so you can Decommission "NothingXplained" (two replies up) and authorize "Sevenmead"

Posted : October 31, 2018 4:44 PM
(@iqkiller263)

IQKiller

Posted : November 2, 2018 5:28 AM
Page 4 / 10
Share: