GAME OVER. Thank YOU for Playing .

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@genxgemini)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

Hey Folks,
I must have missed the thread about Greg/Sam Tripoli/Tin Foil Hat in Pasadena for that LIVE episode a little while ago.
Okay now, not too sound like a complete stalker, but I happened to catch that night @ the Ice House & it was super fun to drink a little drink and listen to you guys do your thing LIVE. I wondered if you enjoyed yourself and/or that format? Cheers. Good stuff,yo!

Posted : April 14, 2018 5:42 PM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

I didn't get to go live (I don't live in the US) but I'd love to see more of that coming, especially if there would be a full video recorded version available for online (Streaming would be a plus).
I forgot where I heard it, could've been on Sam Tripoli's show, but there'll be another live event in June with Tinfoil hat cast, with Eddie and Joe F-in' Rogan. Very excited about this!

Posted : April 15, 2018 7:38 PM
(@genxgemini)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

Duuude, if you get a chance to go, definitely do! It's quite a Jedi Mind f$@k to see the voices that talk out of your screens so often ACTUALLY have a human counterpart. =D Plus, (almost all) those guys are double fun after a few Washington Red Apples =D (With Crown Royal,of course;)

Posted : April 15, 2018 11:30 PM
(@genxgemini)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

#real. The Ice House is always a great place to catch a laugh & a cocktail.

Posted : August 9, 2018 7:53 PM
Share: