Clear all

Rectangular UFO’s

6 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@kjahsdkfha)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Hello :):) I used to see small rectangular UFO’s when I was a kid growing up in West Texas. When I was about 8-10 one of them hovered and watched me play in the backyard. I’ve heard people talk about pyramid UFO’s and other shapes but never rectangular. Anyone else ever see these lil guys?

Posted : May 12, 2021 1:09 PM
Socalfungal
(@socalfungal)
Estimable Member

Oh my god!! I have!!! I have never heard anyone ever speak about the rectangles before. Tell me more plzzzzz
I’m super tired rn but will elaborate if you’re interested.
It was a green rectangle that joined me on a late-night walk.

Posted : August 31, 2021 1:26 AM
(@kjahsdkfha)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Whoa, cool! How big was the one you saw? Was it glowing green or painted green?
The one I saw was typical grey/silver color with red and green lights. It was small, only big enough for 1-2 people, and it came out of nowhere, kinda checked out what we were doing and then zipped away.

Posted : August 31, 2021 6:12 PM
jdaneway
(@jdaneway)
Trusted Member

Marfa is huge for sightings. I've never seen a rectangle, but when driving through West Tex once I saw a red glowing outline of something shaped like the Eye of Horus, just hovering and bobbing a bit on the western horizon. I've never seen that before! Don't know if it was a craft or some weird vision issue. I saw it for some minutes (like 5 or more). Too big to be a floater. I wasn't particularly tired. I'd love to go hang out there and look for rectangles . . . eat BBQ . . . look for rectangles . . . try another BBQ joint.

Posted : August 31, 2021 7:58 PM
(@kjahsdkfha)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

The rectangle I saw was in Lubbock! Gotta love West Texas

Posted : August 31, 2021 9:27 PM
Socalfungal
(@socalfungal)
Estimable Member

My rectangle wasn’t in the sky tho. It was visiting me while I was walking down a dark road (classic weird sighting locale lol) in the mid 90’s on Long Island.
It was a rectangle of lime green light. It took me a minute to realize that it was a floating light and not anything that I could explain. Not a beam of light, not a lit up “thing”. Just green light about the size of a shoebox.
It appeared beside me and kept pace with me for a few (seconds? minutes?) then it blasted down to road, zoomed around the cul-de-sac and came back my way, passed me by then came back beside me. Then it left me alone when I started crying and sprinting to my front door lol. I was young… I wonder how I’d react today… I like to think I’d be cooler about it, like: what’s up and who are you? Instead of whaaaaaa omgomgomg

Posted : September 3, 2021 12:34 AM
Share: