Penny Royal chopters Video

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
divoch22
(@divoch22)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Thank you for having Nathan Issacs on! Former resident of the Penny Royal area, all my family is still there. (Western side) I worked a job that had me driving on the Penny Royal parkway every week and all through out Kentucky east to west. I didn't know about the high strangeness officially but I did get the creeps a lot driving around. I also had a ton of look again and its gone things that I said to my self were nothings. Here is a unreleased video of the strangest thing I have on video. Its true there are a lot of army activity around and I would pass convoys everyday on the Penny Royal parkway everyday. I lived in E-town where helicopters would fly over at night every day so low it shock the house. I was 30 minutes or so from Fort Knox (also in Penny Royal plateau another nice log to that fire) I was even used to seeing the copters regularly. However in this video, I never saw them do this. During the video I was to afraid to go look was it was. I later went back and it looked like they were landing in a field next to the highway. I showed the video to a current reserve army reserve member who said it was just an exercise and don't worry about it. It probably was nothing, but I'm not so sure now.

https://thehighersideforum.com/media/chopters-low-res-mp4.592/

Link above for the video. I had reduce the resolution to load. If you want HD version let me know.

Posted : March 31, 2021 6:10 AM
(@smaaaddy)
Reputable Member

I wonder what type of exercise that would be tho

Posted : April 10, 2021 9:48 PM
divoch22
(@divoch22)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

37.25199345941852, -87.19474007114849

In the video this is where they landed Peabody State Wild Life Area? I didn't know there was a state park there until I went to look up the GPS location for where they landed for this post. That park is not advertised as most state parks are in that area to attract tourists. What just gave me the creeps is that Peabody is the main player for coal on this side of Kentucky up into Indiana. I never associated high strangness with coal mines until i heard Nathan Issacs. Its not that uncommon for old mines to be converted to parks after they have dug up the coal. Still probably nothing. But, I'd like to speculate there might be an old coal mine enterenace there. Ill see what I can dig up. 🙂

Posted : April 12, 2021 6:10 AM
(@sofahkingfoxy)
Estimable Member

divoch22 wrote:
37.25199345941852, -87.19474007114849

In the video this is where they landed Peabody State Wild Life Area? I didn't know there was a state park there until I went to look up the GPS location for where they landed for this post. That park is not advertised as most state parks are in that area to attract tourists. What just gave me the creeps is that Peabody is the main player for coal on this side of Kentucky up into Indiana. I never associated high strangness with coal mines until i heard Nathan Issacs. Its not that uncommon for old mines to be converted to parks after they have dug up the coal. Still probably nothing. But, I'd like to speculate there might be an old coal mine enterenace there. Ill see what I can dig up. 🙂

Oh fun! A summer adventure for you.

Posted : May 24, 2021 9:25 PM
Share: