Clear all

Americans dont forget about the rest of the world re: the 'rona

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@frater222)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

I was recently talking to a friend who is hip to THC type subjects but this person had a hard time believing what i was telling him was happening in Europe.

I told him that Austria was mandating the jab for everybody by Feb. 2022 and there was talk that Germany was next. He wondered if this was 'just a conspiracy'. he struggled to accept the fact that Italy has adopted a 'no job, no jab' policy. and mind you...this person 'believes' in most conspiracies, stopping short of Cabal, NWO, globalists stuff...

this dude lives in a red state (ie- more republican voters, so governed by more republicans) and he claims life there has essentially gone back to normal...so he had a very hard time understanding just how serious the situation is over in this part of the world.

it appears to me that what is happening around the world is so extreme that it is literally hard for the mind to process it unless you are living it or know people in these countries. of course the 'media' isn't showing Americans all of the protests going on in Europe in past months/ weeks. Just get on twitter and check out all of the footage.

i say all of this to encourage my american brothers and sisters to pray (or send us positive reki energy or whatever!) for us over here...Europe is on the verge of falling (if it hasn't already)...we are in a historical moment only comparable to WW2.

This is not a drill.

If Europe falls then its going to be that much easier for the mandatory jabs to go into effect in the United States.

May we all stay on the most positive timeline where Europe (and the rest of the world) remains free.

PS
of course i know what is happening in Australia and sadly I'm afraid it is already lost. positive energy to folks from Australia.

Posted : November 22, 2021 2:31 PM
 JH
(@jh)
Reputable Member

I've been following what's happening in Europe and the rest of the world with a growing sense of unease. You are right that it is very hard to process just how different it is out there than if you live in a red state in the US, or even the not too deep-blue and/or red leaning parts of blue/purple states, where we have been living 95% normal for more than 6 months (and were probably at 75% for since summer of 2020).

but I just don't see any peaceful way out for Europe (outside of Sweden). The leaders are pot-committed and won't back down no matter how much their policies fail. Either some kind of nasty violent backlash/overthrow will take hold over the next year, or it will degrade into a permanent medical tyranny. Stay safe, and honest to God, if you can manage it I'd try to escape while you can.

Posted : November 22, 2021 11:35 PM
(@smaaaddy)
Reputable Member

Just seen this on sosh

Posted : November 23, 2021 10:38 AM
(@frater222)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

yes, it really feels like a run while you still can type thing. i hope i am wrong.

may we stay on the most positive timeline

Posted : November 23, 2021 3:01 PM
(@smaaaddy)
Reputable Member

Found this site yesterday, was updated a couple days ago, gives information on countries with the least covid restrictions around the world

https://www.travelinglifestyle.net/countries-without-covid-travel-restrictions-no-test-no-quarantine/

Posted : December 6, 2021 11:59 AM
Share: