Notifications
Clear all

Thought i did this already???

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
(@unknowngnostic)
Topic starter

I've been listening for a long time now. I am a consciousness researcher, and found THC about 3 years ago, when it was around episode 40. I knew it was going to become a staple in my research when you interviewed Rupert Sheldrake. Been listening every since.
When researching, trying to understand something, or searching for truth, you don't have nor want to believe everything and everyone. But you should listen to as many perspectives as possible before forming an opinion. Never have a rigid belief system, and reserve the right to change your mind on anything when presented with new information. Your show is great in that respect, and unlike some other shows, you are not pushing an idea or agenda. I appreciate that more than you know.
I shared in the journey of the show, and should have joined plus sooner, but I have a million reasons, and twice as many excuses. But I love every show, because there is always something new to learn and incorporate into my own consciousness. Plus,when researching the nature of consciousness, you find out pretty quick that everything and everyone is connected. There is no topic that does not fit in somewhere, because regardless of the topic, a conversation inherently, is the interaction of consciousness. There is always much to learn while observing others, and the world around you. Nothing is about "what it actually is", it's all about how the individual sees it. We don't interact with people or the world around us as who and what arethey are, we interact with our ideas and models of who and what what they are.
Anyway I could go on forever.
I thought I made an introduction but apparently I didn't submit it. Just wanted to let you know I'm here finally, and say hi to everyone else. Hi everyone. I love you all

Posted : April 25, 2016 1:04 PM
(@thecarlwood)
Bossman Admin

Nice, thanks for signing up and I'm glad to hear THC has contributed positively to your research. Rupert Sheldrake is definitely the man, which I had more time with him.

Posted : May 1, 2016 9:41 PM
Share: