Notifications
Clear all

I hear voices in the tunnel... run.

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
(@waywardsoul)
Topic starter

Just wanted to give a ? shout out to our fabulous host, Greg , and my fellow curious ? cats... I'm so glad to have found your show after being so bored with C2C. A lot of your guests and topics are right up my alley! I especially love anything to do with Alternative Histories and Forbidden Archeology... Ooh, and the Hollow Earth stuff is so cool, too.

After listening to and researching these "conspiracies" and Fortean ideas for as long as I have... I've decided that there is a fleeting, common thread running through out... Something is there on the "otherside" of the veil, something that "they" know of and are trying to hide from us... And it didn't land here on a space ? ship either...

Yeah, and FYI--- I was out walking my dog thru the dark neighborhood when thru my headphones Peter Lavenda said we are living in a big haunted house!! I just about ran home!! Great show, but creeped me the fuck out!! LOL

Keep up with the great guests! I just love the ones with big personalities that have all kinds of crazy shit to say...?

Keep it coming, Carlwood. ?????

Posted : April 21, 2016 4:18 AM
(@thecarlwood)
Bossman Admin

haha Right on, I totally agree with you. I go back and forth on just how much I think the elite really know about it, but they definitely aren't sharing with us!

Posted : May 1, 2016 9:44 PM
Share: