Notifications
Clear all

I remember web forums, this is like the fun part of the 90's!

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@snapturtle)
Topic starter

Hey Greg, hey everybody else, I'm so glad that I finally got my password to the forum. Having two tiny babies to care for, I rarely have hands free and little details like that can be a big hurdle.

I'm really excited about any kind of alternative information, but what really gets me going is looking for the real mechanics of the universe, of our souls, answers to questions like what the heck is going on here? So I love ether theory, magnetism, electric universe, occult knowledge, all things mystical and most of all linguistical! I'll save most of the rest for other posts, but because I think y'all will appreciate it, I'll leave you a map of my personal rabbit hole:

-I was lucky to have a radical AP government teacher senior year of high school who told us on the first day "Everything you've been told is a lie," and then she made us read Howard Zinn.
-9/11/2001 came and went, I was a little prepared and a little less surprised and immediately suspicious.
-I went to New Orleans with some anarchists after hurricane Katrina and got super radicalized after witnessing the apocalypse - because guys, the way we live, it does not look pretty when mother nature decides its time to shake it down.
-I read Illuminatus! by Robert Anton Wilson, and that was far too much information, so I generally went back to sleep for almost a decade, waking up in the middle just enough to study Marko Rodin's vortex mathematics and learn to read Tarot Cards. But man, this society is so full of temptations, it just makes you sleepy, and full of meat and beer and lusty thoughts and casual sex and oh MY GOD so many movies and SO MANY HOURS OF TELEVISION. Stop watching Netflix, people. Go to your used book store and save a book.
-Fast forward a few years, then my friend tells me the world is flat, and he just *won't stop* telling me. So I tried to disprove him... I tried for six months I couldn't.... and found my way to that great chat on THC with Dubay. But nobody's sure whether we can trust Dubay, and I pretty much gave up on a topic that for right now I don't think I can answer.
-Said friend turned me on to Santo Bonnacci, which I delved into heavily and began to see syncretism everywhere. I'd love to sit down and compare notes with that guy. He also has a great appearance and THC.
-The FE stuff led me to the Johnny Cirucci stuff, which led me to the history deception and Sylvie Ivanowa's work... leading me right back to THC. But I checked out the entire "When the Survivors of Atlantis Wake Up" series... 40+ episodes that should just be basic intro to living on this planet. Every theorist who hasn't considered what Sylvie has to say I think is missing a piece of the puzzle.
-Everything looked so crazy right then that I just got fed up with everyone and listened to the first 34 episodes of Crrow's podcast. It was great; that guy will make you doubt everything, which is probably healthy. I took his advice, and I quit TV and video games and movies, and even sometimes alcohol, just so I have time to do my own research.
-I read Manly P. Hall's "Secret Teachings of all Ages" from cover to cover and found it very grounding. It explains a lot of weird symbols that people get paranoid about.
-I started listening to THC as my primary media, branching off when the right researcher pops up. Bock saga blew my mind, and anyone interested in syncretism should consider it, especially Santos Bonnacci.
-Now I'm jumping between reading Walter Russell and a bunch of different history and philosophy. On the youtube these days I spend most of my time with Santo Bonnacci and Ken Wheeler. If anyone is trying to understand the universe and hasn't spent some time with Ken Wheeler's understanding of magnetism and light, you're in for a treat.

Just so nobody gets confused right off the bat: I am earth-shape agnostic (a helpful term I heard here). But I am leaning towards the earth being shaped like a Klein bottle.

I finally got my plus membership here, and I couldn't be happier; thank you Greg. You provide meaty and well-stated overviews of all subjects freaky and far-out.
For now, Over and Out.

Posted : April 27, 2017 10:13 PM
(@thecarlwood)
Bossman Admin

That's quite a rabbithole path! Thanks for signing up and for listening!

Posted : April 29, 2017 7:02 PM
Share: