Notifications
Clear all

Howdy Y'all 🙂

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@betyveggiespaghetti)
Topic starter

Hey there! My name is Bety. I haven't really been listening to the podcast for long. I was actually listening to the Those Conspiracy Guys podcast for a long time and the name of this podcast kept coming up so I decided to listen. I've listened to a few of the newer episodes. The Dr. William Bengston Intention and Energy Healing episode was really fascinating to me. It's what made me decide to get THC Plus. Another episode that I found intriguing was the Mike Clelland episode on Owls. That episode seemed so magical to me with the exception alien abduction (fuck that shit). It reminded me of my personal owl experiences in the past. So I decided to start listening from the beginning and found the David Paulides to be the scariest fucking thing I have ever heard. However, I am considering purchasing some of his books. I might have to hide out in my home with the blanket over my head for the next year or so .. LOL. Anyways, thank you for what you do man!

Posted : April 18, 2017 4:21 AM
(@chromerhino)
Estimable Member

Howdy, Bety! Thanks for supporting the show by signing up for Plus and for stopping in to introduce yourself! I really like both Mike Clelland and David Paulides also. I believe David has a new book out-411: Hunters. Its pretty unnerving to know how many men who don't have a problem killing things go missing while they are well armed with weapons and the very reason they are in the woods to begin with is because they are hoping to kill something!

Well, welcome to the forum! Sleep well! LOL

Posted : April 20, 2017 5:10 AM
(@thecarlwood)
Bossman Admin

Yeah! Those are some of my favorite episodes too. Those Conspiracy Guys are great and I got to hang out with them one night in Dublin til about 4am. It was a blast. Good dudes. Thanks for signing up!

Posted : April 29, 2017 7:04 PM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

Hi Bety,
Welcome here! I agree the William Bengston episode was great, and I went to get the audio CD at my local library. Though I confess, I have yet to really focus on the training, it's certainly one of the most intriguing aspects of consciousness and healing. Best part is everyone can do it with the training! Anyways, peace!

Posted : April 30, 2017 3:14 AM
(@betyveggiespaghetti)
Topic starter

Awesome! I thought about purchasing it but now I'll make sure to check at the library first. I actually tried to follow the steps he gave on the podcast but I'm not positive if it worked or not.

Posted : May 1, 2017 5:31 AM
Share: