Hi from Australia!

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@hatzman)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Howdy!

Really happy to finally sign up. Apologies Greg, I meant to do this months ago, and just kept forgetting and getting distracted. If you ever make it to Australia, beers on me!

I first heard of you and your show on Talk is Jericho (yup I'm a Wrestling nerd), and haven't looked back.

An idea/suggestion for a show... a lot of the episodes are very USA centric. And that's fine, there is so much going on over there and it really is the centre of the world these days. It would be great to hear from a researcher from down under if you ever come across one. Would love to hear about Aussie/New Zealand conspiracies! Especially UFO tie ins down here 🙂

Anyway, I'm sure you get requests all the time, so feel free to ignore.

Looking forward to some Plus shows now 😀

Posted : August 29, 2016 6:04 AM
satyagraha
(@satyagraha)
Estimable Member

It would be great to hear from a researcher from down under if you ever come across one.

Did you catch the show with Wal Thornhill?

Posted : August 29, 2016 1:38 PM
(@hatzman)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

I likely did, though my gold fish memory doesn't remember. I'll give it a listen.
Thanks!

Posted : August 31, 2016 8:36 AM
(@mq22266)

Hatzman, G'day, fellow Oz here Mike. I'm in Blue Mountains outside of Sydney. Been here for years now and haven't gone on the local Ghost tour, not likely to. I think Gordon White is an expat of sorts, ex Kiwi and ex Aus now in London, and he has now chatted to GC 6 times. I think Thornhill is on to something for sure, I'll listen to that podcast again real soon. Other than ABC radio, THC is the only podcast I follow. Cheers, Mike.

Posted : September 18, 2016 5:53 AM
Share: