Notifications
Clear all

Hello, part deux

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@tedhead)
Topic starter

I made my first introduction in the new to the forum section. Longtime conspiracy buff but amped it up years ago when I made a presentation to my philosophy of race class about nazis and the occult. Years later I saw Peter Levenda on YouTube mixing it with UFOs and JFK, and was blown away. I'm loving this new era of info...take care, from the hometown of the late great Bill Hicks!

Posted : February 22, 2016 8:16 AM
(@thecarlwood)
Bossman Admin

Whoa man, interesting. I do like Peter Levenda, hopefully you're not implying he stole you work. Maybe just came to similar conclusions?
Either way, thanks for signing up, big Bill Hicks fan too.

Posted : February 28, 2016 3:45 PM
(@tedhead)
Topic starter

No, Peter didn't steal my ideas at all! He's light years past me, and he's my favorite paranormal researcher/writer/speaker, along with John Keel and Tracy Twyman. It was just refreshing to see the subject tackled with such mind blowing details, and seeing them tied to things I never would have made a connection with! Having grown up believing in the paranormal, I see it as all of our awareness is increasing, and its an exciting time to be alive!

My research for my college presentation came from a 3 part documentary about Hitler and the Occult, I take no credit for any of those ideas. My class, and my professor, found it highly informative. This was years after Peter Levenda wrote his first book, and years before I had heard of him. But Levenda's take on synchronicity, coincidences, the paranormal, and exposing the dark beliefs of the far right wing (which is the one bummer I find lately in paranormal research, but important) dwarf anything that I did in my dinky college presentation. My hat's off to him, and to you for all of the information!

I give you, Levenda, and all of your guests, my "highest" regards.

Posted : March 9, 2016 6:49 AM
Share: