Notifications
Clear all

Hello, Goodbye...

13 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@allatsea)
Topic starter

I've been a supporter for a while but have decided to cancel my support after listening to the recent interview on Grimerica. Sorry man but (to me) you came across really poorly and at times showed disrespect to your listeners and supporters.

Maybe a degree of arrogance can be expected given the success of your show but it just doesn't sit right with me.

No hard feelings and good luck for the future, but I'm out.

Nigel

Posted : October 30, 2018 12:15 PM
(@puppetjourneyman)

Goodbye Nigel,

I happen to be a newly signed up member. I took Grimerica out of my bookmarks after listening to their show opining that THC was 'compromised' (never was a huge fan to begin with, however). The only other episode I've listened to since was Greg's. Something about those guys doesn't sit right with me, you know?

Happy we could balance out the universe together.

Cheers,

Ian

Posted : November 3, 2018 10:56 PM
(@sirujux)
Honorable Member

Thats some weack ass shit. Unless you old like me 10 years on forums you best be leaving. Im a niggga that lost too many. Im 33 bro, ive beeen through it. Ya ha ha

Posted : November 4, 2018 3:30 AM
ttsoares
(@ttsoares)
Trusted Member

I am listening it right now.
What the problem with that show ?!
Vaccines are bad ? This is self evident since 1950... What is the controversy here ?
Go read Dr Mery's Monkey book and then one will own the right of an opinion about vaccines !!!

Posted : November 12, 2018 5:18 PM
(@puppetjourneyman)

ttsoares - Are you asking what is wrong with Grimerica or what the original poster was complaining about the particular episode with Greg Carlwood?

Posted : November 13, 2018 10:06 PM
ttsoares
(@ttsoares)
Trusted Member

puppetjourneyman wrote: ttsoares - Are you asking what is wrong with Grimerica or what the original poster was complaining about the particular episode with Greg Carlwood?

If i listened the episode that was pointed by the original poster (OP) of this thread, the subject was vaccines. The OP comment seems to be pro vaccines (witch is absurd IMHO). That was the motive for the OP unsubscription.

I am not sure what of who is this "Grimerica", though.

Posted : November 14, 2018 12:27 PM
(@puppetjourneyman)

Grimerica is another conspiracy podcast, that Greg Carlwood was on as a guest. At least one of the Grimerica hosts thinks Donald Trump is some sort of good faith actor. The whole point of paying attention to conspiracies is to see through the bullshit. Grimerica is mostly bullshit, IMHO

Posted : November 14, 2018 8:07 PM
ttsoares
(@ttsoares)
Trusted Member

puppetjourneyman wrote: Grimerica is another conspiracy podcast, that Greg Carlwood was on as a guest. At least one of the Grimerica hosts thinks Donald Trump is some sort of good faith actor. The whole point of paying attention to conspiracies is to see through the bullshit. Grimerica is mostly bullshit, IMHO

Found one of those Grimerica in witch Greg did Q&A and i was unable to reach the end of the "chat". The subject was, almost all the time, about cannabis rules, regulations, laws, etc... Something that IMHO is a waste of time.
As we have Ayahuasca legal here in Brazil... who need problems with the cops about other drugs ?!

Anyhow, this Grimerica seems to be way behind the quality of the excellent THC shows here.

Posted : November 14, 2018 8:49 PM
(@puppetjourneyman)

Yeah, there doesn't seem to be anything comparable to THC, which is a shame.

Posted : November 14, 2018 8:57 PM
ttsoares
(@ttsoares)
Trusted Member

puppetjourneyman wrote: Yeah, there doesn't seem to be anything comparable to THC, which is a shame.

There are those oldies Cost 2 Coast and the beginnings of Red Ice Creations. The first faded away and the second seems to orbit only politics now a days.

Posted : November 14, 2018 9:29 PM
(@sacroff)
Eminent Member

Listened to the Grimerica podcast. Apparently the references to THC being compromised were a bit of a joke. GC accepted that.

In terms of the interview, personally I thought it was good to hear GCs unfiltered thoughts on a few topics.

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

Posted : November 16, 2018 9:56 AM
(@puppetjourneyman)

Yeah - I honestly didn't take them as joking when I heard it originally. I would probably accept their explanation if I was in GC's shoes, though.
I agree, sacroff, about hearing GC's unfiltered thoughts

Posted : November 16, 2018 8:37 PM
(@sirujux)
Honorable Member

Hope i didnt drink too much saying goodbye. that means hi by. Taank u

Posted : November 16, 2018 11:25 PM
Share: