Clear all

Hello from The Blue Mountains , NSW, Australia

7 Posts
5 Users
0 Reactions
(@hazelmandala)
Topic starter

Hey THC crew.
its been 2 weeks now tuning into the podcast , and with such great content, it has been a great decision to jump into the plus content straight away.

i have been in and out of 'sleep' cycles during the last few years. and with the rememberance of these topics which i have known and loved in the past. i was fortuante to have been reintroduced to this content / podcast while on a short job relocation. it sure has helped me really dial in , and alot of the topics so far have been a foundation and a diving board for a better, refined life path . so thank you .

i am am artist, but spent the last year not working to focus on my work . yet now in debt, i am working 8 hours / 6 days a week at a nursery. this is giving me alot of time to tune into the podcast., and restructure my life before leaving this 'work' and debt behind once and for all , and continuing the arts.

so alot of love hear, i really enjoed neil kramers talk with the film "transmutation" , wow that was epic.
with a little home grown herb (it had been many months inbetween sessions) , my partner and i deeply dived into that film. and i can surely reccomend that combo . !

you can check out my art at @hazel_mandala or www.hazelmandala.com

much love crew, community is vital. stay close to the truth .

Posted : October 1, 2018 10:17 AM
(@hazelmandala)
Topic starter

on the topic of community, any australian . Victorian or NSW members here? would be great to connect

Posted : October 1, 2018 10:25 AM
screamorphine
(@screamorphine)

hazelmandala wrote: on the topic of community, any australian . Victorian or NSW members here? would be great to connect

Hey hezelmandala
I live in Melbourne and also an artist (musician)

Posted : October 27, 2018 9:18 AM
(@hazelmandala)
Topic starter

awesome brother. yo its a while away but me and some friends are having an art show in st kilda in january at a place called 4DVERSE . if your local come say hey . INNATIVE collective is the crew .

ill be in melbourne in a couple weeks thou 🙂

Posted : October 28, 2018 4:37 AM
 rani
(@rani)
Reputable Member

Hi beautiful people. Great to have some aussies here! Feels like most people are coming outta the US.

I'm in castlemaine, Vic

Checked out your work Hazel - it's really special!

much love,

Ran

Posted : November 15, 2018 2:10 AM
ttsoares
(@ttsoares)
Trusted Member

Thank you for the suggestion about "transmutation". Found it in the P2P context and started the download...
Here in Brazil we have a lot in common with Australia.

Two groups i personally like very much in .au are:
- https://www.electricuniverse.info - About the Electric Universe Model
( https://www.thehighersidechatsplus.com/wal-thornhill-electric-universe/ )

- http://www.panacea-bocaf.org - About Free Energy

I love the aussies accent 🙂

Posted : November 18, 2018 4:16 PM
(@cheriethc)

Hi hezelmandala,

From Geelong here 🙂

The Blue Mountains are a beautiful part of the country, I get to visit and stay in the Kanimbla Valley a few times each year. It's kinda between Lithgow and the back of the blue mountains I guess.

My friend there is a photographer and potter and we get high on the side of a mountain and chat lol

Posted : February 16, 2019 6:50 AM
Share: