3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@kingrichard)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Hi Greg!
Love your show...
I am excited to be a permanent Plus member.

I am impressed at how well you know your guest... you have questions prepared, quotations from book/publications/etc... and even when someone says something you might not necessarily believe in, you just go with it, instead of attacking the guest on that specific point... just letting them speak their mind.

How do I send you show suggestions?

Posted : July 19, 2016 2:04 PM
(@diogenes)
Eminent Member

hi richard !

couldn't agree more with your comments. "going with it" is a great trait for a podcast host of this genre, and i feel it's something art bell used to have as well. i mean, to start an "antichrist hotline" for all the people who believe they're antichrists to call in? also, i think greg has the best guest intros in the game, seconded perhaps by erik davis on his expanding mind podcast.

there's actually a forum section for guest suggestions, that you can go to on the main forum page.

here's the direct link. http://www.thehighersidechatsplus.com/forums/forum/guesttopic-suggestions/

to make a new thread with your suggestion, scroll down to the bottom, enter a topic title , a thread body, (fill out more fields if you want) and then hit submit in the bottom right corner.

Posted : July 20, 2016 6:17 AM
trintdaddy
(@trintdaddy)
Estimable Member

welcome, richard. it's great to have you!

Posted : August 31, 2016 5:51 AM
Share: