Clear all

Hello from North West England!

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
 MrH
(@bennie27)
Topic starter

I’m from North West England. Been a listener for years but never subscribed as I couldn’t get the subscription shows on my iPod through iTunes. My iPod gave up the ghost so I had to start using my phone for music and podcast etc and Greg’s ‘feed the things you want to grow and starve the things that gotta go’ speech struck a chord so here I am. 
Been down a bit of a Madeleine McCann rabbit hole lately and since the stolen histories episode a bit of a world fairs and mud floods one too. Although there are a couple of things about that I’m still unsure of. 
Anyway hello everyone!✋

Posted : June 19, 2022 7:44 PM
LoneShepherd
(@loneshepherd)

Hi, great to see your post. I live in South West UK, Bristol. Who are your go to sources for McCann information? I went on a deep dive a couple of years ago, Sonia Poulton was someone I was drawn to, I don't check in on it much now. World Fair was a great episode, really eye opening. I wish my grandparents were still alive to ask them about their experience.... I'm being drawn to the Giants... wildness develops there. 

Peace

Posted : June 22, 2022 8:09 AM
 MrH
(@bennie27)
Topic starter

Hey, how’s it going? Ah ok, I was in Bristol last April for work. Went out on the river Avon on the ‘Pride of Bristol’. Yeah I started with Sonia Poulton but then through her found a guy called Richard Hall who’s done a few different films on it. They’re quite good. 
Yeah there’s something definitely odd about those fairs. What’s your source for giants? I’ve seen a couple of videos about the nephilim but it’s quite scarce on YouTube. 

✌🏻

Posted : June 22, 2022 6:22 PM
Share: