Notifications
Clear all

Hello from Charlotte NC

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@hexidecimous)
Topic starter

Hello I have been a fan of THC for 3 years now and a subscriber for 1 year. I love conspiracy theories! I believe anything is possible and it is fun learning new theories about this current reality. I may not subscribe to all of them but I am not opposed to them either. I do tend to feel like an outcast as I am the only one at work that believes that Pizza Gate is a real thing.... etc. I don't usually do internet forum things but I thought I would give this is shot and see if I could make friends with similar interests. I am 28 years old and work as a network analyst. I have 2 children 8 and 5. I love to paint... my profile pic is a painting I have been working on. I am not religious but I am not opposed to doomsday religion theories. Any other conspiracy theorist out there in the Charlotte area email me: Ashley.ibarra.rodriguez@gmail.com. I am a face to face type of person.

Posted : September 20, 2017 2:09 PM
(@wesk711)

Hello Hexi... I am in Northern, VA. I work in Ashburn as an entry-level NOC analyst for private cloud/infosec firm.. May I ask how long you've been a Network Analyst - and do you like it? I am trying to advance my skills and perhaps change jobs (but I think I should suck-it up at least 1 year for resume experience) I am getting tired of work overnights 7p-7a... could use any advice you have to offer.

Welcome to the forums! I checked out the higherside chats probably in mid 2015. I was already listening to rediceradio and freemantv for two or three years prior because I am fascinated by what they call "conspiracy theories" as well. I'm welcoming of any discussion as long as its can be objectified & based on something aside from "belief" or "how it feels". I like to think I don't believe or disbelieve anything. I consider my perception to be unconditionally ever-adapting / ever-adjusting.

Regardless, I have found and continue to find Greg Carlwood consistent in making every discussion intellectually enjoyable and sometimes moving. I have to commend him with how well he deals with guests - especially difficult ones that make the conversation uneasy - he reads people well and knows how to immediately diffuse any subtle tension that arises. I appreciate how he's well-prepared and well-versed with the work of each guest and keeps the show moving. He makes every show satisfying and productive. He's humble and allows his guest to speak!

Posted : September 28, 2017 4:55 AM
(@tinafrissora)

Hi, Hexi!

Posted : September 29, 2017 8:15 PM
Share: