Notifications
Clear all

Hello Beautiful People-

10 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
(@northplaza)
Topic starter

This is Jennifer Curry, your Green Witch, which actually refers to using plant medicine and not so much witchcraft.

I live in Alaska, on the Kenai Peninsula.

The last few years have been a crazy wild ride.

If you have questions about:

herbs
homeopathics
animal training, esp horses and rabbits
starting a practice of meditation
some modalities of energy healing
Tanach (Old Testament) questions, especially if they involve interpretations using alternate Hebrew
Help with Greek or Latin
- I'm rusty in the old languages, but I'm familiar with the tools
This actually is a Big Deal. A lot of misinformation about Greek, Latin, and Hebrew gets shared
to support various "conspiracies".

And now I'm in an ICO, so I'm learning about cryptocurrencies, blockchain technologies, and more than I c are to about the US financial system and regulators and banksters.

(Jamie Dimon- hisssssssss)

That's all I've got for now.

Know which thoughts are yours.
Mind your mind.
Stay blessed.
Know you are loved.

Posted : September 14, 2017 4:29 PM
(@tooltime88)

Any advice on starting a meditation practice when you live in a noisy town? I grew up in the country but currently live in a city, it's not big by any means but it's still too noisy for me to really calm myself down the way I need to. I miss the quiet so much and can not wait till we can move out of here. But until then I would love some tips for when you just can't find quiet. I've tried music before too but that just didn't work either.
Any help would be appreciated 😀

Posted : November 30, 2017 1:33 AM
(@prof_skmfq)
Eminent Member

I tried to start a direct convo, but the site errored. Two things. 1, I have been trying to get into crypto for a long time (at this point interest is in Ethereum primarily), and have set up a wallet but have not made the leap. I've been waiting to speak an actual person in the game about, but most of friends are marxist snobs who think this shits bourgeois. Any recs/advice for getting started in this world? 2. Herbs to support someone with persistent and severe PTSD...double plus good for any I could wild forage in lower Michigan.

Cheers from the Mitten and thanks for opening yourself up for questions,
-The Professor

Posted : December 1, 2017 4:10 PM
phekinefru
(@phekinefru)

Herbs to support someone with persistent and severe PTSD...double plus good for any I could wild forage in lower Michigan.

Ive been told Ayahuasca when done with a guide has helped PTSD

Posted : December 1, 2017 7:21 PM
(@prof_skmfq)
Eminent Member

phekinefru wrote: Herbs to support someone with persistent and severe PTSD...double plus good for any I could wild forage in lower Michigan.

Ive been told Ayahuasca when done with a guide has helped PTSD

Looking for something a little more gentle, gotta get built up a bit before such a potentially intense body-mind-fuck...

Also don't have an experienced shaman or trained psycho-therapist on hand...don't think I could midwife that transition myself as an uninitiate...

Posted : December 1, 2017 8:17 PM
phekinefru
(@phekinefru)

prof_skmfq wrote: Looking for something a little more gentle, gotta get built up a bit before such a potentially intense body-mind-fuck...

Also don't have an experienced shaman or trained psycho-therapist on hand...don't think I could midwife that transition myself as an uninitiate...

Met someone in south Florida - fascinating story of healing

Posted : December 2, 2017 1:54 AM
(@metalegs)
Estimable Member

Marijuana for ptsd. Do your own research! no medical support is available in Missouri. Gonna have to go to Colorado to do it legalish or go rogue, which is kinda sketchy cause who knows what your getting, and the consequences are extreme both in health and legal.
I am also a big fan of high quality salt, and iodine. Get our thyroid and cells working right.

What say you Northplaza? Your thread after all!

Posted : December 18, 2017 8:11 PM
(@prof_skmfq)
Eminent Member

metalegs wrote: Marijuana for ptsd. Do your own research! no medical support is available in Missouri. Gonna have to go to Colorado to do it legalish or go rogue, which is kinda sketchy cause who knows what your getting, and the consequences are extreme both in health and legal.
I am also a big fan of high quality salt, and iodine. Get our thyroid and cells working right.

What say you Northplaza? Your thread after all!

On it. Im in Michigan so medical grade is easy to get. Hell, I used to be with in walking distance of 5 different dispenseries, good times...should be totally legal soon. Its only a small ticket where I live if you get caught, and the cops have been instructed to "deprioritize" enforcement....gonna be on the ballet for full legalization real soon. Thyroid support is a good call too. Thanks.

Posted : December 27, 2017 1:09 PM
(@alceaholistichealth)
Eminent Member

Dang! I wish I would have seen this like 5 months ago. We just moved out of Alaska and I am a clinical herbalist. While I was there I was always trying to find other herbalists! We lived in anchorage and then Seldovia, but drove through the Kenai penninsula often. When we were in Seldovia I got to spend 3 days with Janice Scoefield (i probably spelled her last name wrong) and it was illuminating. We miss AK and are scheming our way back there.

Posted : January 22, 2018 3:55 PM
(@dsgnjunkie)

Hello fellow (presumed) herb and horse lover!
I'm curious if you went to herb school and/or what resources you'd might recommend for an amateur herbalist. I have a background in botany and plant ID but starting to learn more about herbal medicine.

Thanks so much in advance!
Much love from the Puget Sound

Posted : May 20, 2018 7:54 PM
Share: