Notifications
Clear all

Hello from Ann Arbor MI! I'm writing a conspiracy novel

2 Posts
2 Users
2 Reactions
(@steve64h)
Topic starter

Hello THC community! I'm a new member here, and YOU are the reason I'm joining. I love the free first hour THC podcast, it's totally satisfactory to me, but I'm in a very normie community, and find myself at a loss for like-minded folks to talk to about the topics we're all interested in.

What really pushed me to join was that I'm writing a pretty kick-ass book involving the "Capstone Cabal" and some pretty far out theories, as well as real world atrocities committed and propped up by the elites.

I'm looking for a published fiction author with interest in conspiracies to help me finish the book. I have over 220 pages written, so there's a lot to work with. 

The book is focused on the many ways people are exploited and lied to by the elite class, and how I would go about fixing things if I had access to the levers of power.

Please let me know if you have any interest. I hope to pay someone a fair rate to help, however I would consider a co-author or ghost writer arrangement as well.

I'm so glad to be part of this great community, and look forward to the conversations to come!

Posted : September 21, 2022 10:48 PM
(@pabaracus)
Eminent Member

Hi. How's the book coming along? Have you finished it yet? I'm working on a book, too. It's not conspiracy related, though it includes themes of spirituality woven into it and characters who might be members of a forum like this. Planning a sci-fi conspiracy one once my first finished. 

Posted : July 29, 2023 7:42 PM
Share: