Notifications
Clear all

Finally pulled the trigger in Florida! (Question too)

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@diedmanytimes)
Topic starter

Hi Greg and the rest of the THC folks! In not so sunny lately Florida and I’ve been putting this off for far too long! I’m glad to be here and glad I got +!!

quick question for anyone who knows, so I’ve listen to just about every single free episode and I can’t wait to go back to some of my favorites and check out the extended extra hour. But I’m wondering if the extra hour starts right after the first hour or if Greg has pieced them together in a way that I should watch/listen to all of the episode over again because they were edited out of order so to speak?

Thanks for taking the time to read and I’m excited to participate.

peace.

Posted : January 10, 2021 5:31 PM
(@samtran72)
Eminent Member

diedmanytimes wrote: Hi Greg and the rest of the THC folks! In not so sunny lately Florida and I’ve been putting this off for far too long! I’m glad to be here and glad I got +!!

quick question for anyone who knows, so I’ve listen to just about every single free episode and I can’t wait to go back to some of my favorites and check out the extended extra hour. But I’m wondering if the extra hour starts right after the first hour or if Greg has pieced them together in a way that I should watch/listen to all of the episode over again because they were edited out of order so to speak?

Thanks for taking the time to read and I’m excited to participate.

peace.

I also wondered this - listen to the whole thing again, there is no seam.

Posted : January 15, 2021 9:55 PM
Share: