Devine being of light and magick.

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@thunderchicken)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Well, I'm learning still.

I'm Lee. I'm a sun Scorpio, Leo moon, and Libra acc. Been waking up for a few years now after learning many hard truths and lessons from the construct of society. It's not for me.
I'm a 8th grade drop out that went to college at 24 and majored in horticulture. Minor in alternative energy. Holding honors at 46 credits. I might go further with it, but I learned I don't need a classroom to further my knowledge on these and any other useful skills to living off grid. I now grow and live on a small medical marijuana farm.

The rainbow gatherings set me on this path of enlightenment. I love everything nature and rather live in tents and vans the rest my life over taking any part of the system. Babylon is what it truly is.

Anything magick, occult related, natural medicine, astrological, Tracy Twyman stuff, all the stuff they don't want us knowing, I wanna know about it. I wasted so much time and energy learning bullshit and I'm mad about it. I was blind but now I see.

Im a very open person who values trust, and truth. Single, never had a serious relationship, no kids. No blood family left but 2 half siblings I barely know. Couple friends. I'm a happy guy. I'm stoned and rambling now, so yeah, looking forward to good conversation and expanding knowledge.

Posted : August 15, 2018 4:40 PM
Share: