8 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@delgatogrande)
Topic starter

Sup guys just joined.

Posted : February 12, 2021 4:09 AM
(@aphroditealice369)

delgatogrande wrote: Sup guys just joined.

Welcome to the free world my friend.

Posted : February 12, 2021 7:44 AM
(@delgatogrande)
Topic starter

aphroditealice369 wrote: Welcome to the free world my friend.

😀 why thank you glad to be here. Been listening for years finally decided to join as a bday present for myself.

Posted : February 22, 2021 2:58 PM
(@camdengenung)
Eminent Member

delgatogrande wrote: Sup guys just joined.

I’m from about an hour south of ATL! Love knowing people nearby are active here as well!

Posted : February 25, 2021 8:43 PM
(@delgatogrande)
Topic starter

camdengenung wrote: I’m from about an hour south of ATL! Love knowing people nearby are active here as well!

Wow really? That's dope! I actually grew up in Riverdale in Clayton County then moved to Henry age the age of 7 when my folks divorced and bounced between Stockbridge and McDonough til I moved to the city in 2010. What area you in?

Posted : March 1, 2021 12:07 PM
(@camdengenung)
Eminent Member

delgatogrande wrote: Wow really? That's dope! I actually grew up in Riverdale in Clayton County then moved to Henry age the age of 7 when my folks divorced and bounced between Stockbridge and McDonough til I moved to the city in 2010. What area you in?

Im north of Columbus, but south of Lagrange, living on lake Harding! If worse comes to worst know you have a friend close by that is way out of any city bureaucratic jurisdiction !

Posted : March 1, 2021 3:38 PM
(@delgatogrande)
Topic starter

camdengenung wrote: Im north of Columbus, but south of Lagrange, living on lake Harding! If worse comes to worst know you have a friend close by that is way out of any city bureaucratic jurisdiction !

That's really cool man. It's amazing how much of ga there is outside of atl especially in the south. I've been to Columbus 3 or 4 times to visit a friend when she was in college down there been to Valdosta visiting a college friend as well. And have driven down hwy 16 more times than I can count in the wee hours of the morning heading to or back from Savannah and Tybee isle. That's good to know brother. It's nice to know there's a few folks in my neck of the woods with a higher vibration and consciousness than you normally see around here. You ever gone to any music festivals or burns in these parts?

Posted : March 6, 2021 5:36 PM
(@camdengenung)
Eminent Member

I

delgatogrande wrote: That's really cool man. It's amazing how much of ga there is outside of atl especially in the south. I've been to Columbus 3 or 4 times to visit a friend when she was in college down there been to Valdosta visiting a college friend as well. And have driven down hwy 16 more times than I can count in the wee hours of the morning heading to or back from Savannah and Tybee isle. That's good to know brother. It's nice to know there's a few folks in my neck of the woods with a higher vibration and consciousness than you normally see around here. You ever gone to any music festivals or burns in these parts?

Majority of my festivals were in Nola when i was in school but actually went to that one wild leap brewery put up in Lagrange called rockweave when they had it! And shaky knees about 3 years ago, never any burns tho. Feel free to invite me to one if they happen again lmao

Posted : March 6, 2021 11:16 PM
Share: