Why don’t we ever t...

Notifications
Clear all

Why don’t we ever talk about the 9/11 fake planes/cgi theory?

3 Posts
3 Users
4 Likes
(@conspiracode)
Topic starter

I used to think this one was wayyy off the deep end. After checking out the community septemberclues.info, and seeing how active the community and evidence is. Remembering the world in 2001 compared to now, this one scratches an itch. No matter how bizarre something seems, it should be investigated.

Posted : July 3, 2022 4:54 AM
Serpens and Serpens reacted
(@steved)
Reputable Member

Good listen. Some 9/11 rabbit trails I am unfamiliar with and should follow up on:
PTech and the 9/11 Software

I'm open to no planes theory, or exotic weaponry or similar tacks vis-a-vis 9/11.  A lot of good 9/11 researchers (Ryan Dawson comes to mind) really dismisses these 'crackpot' angles of the towers.  I think James Corbett does, too.  That video of the plane entering the south tower though looks like obvious CGI to me.  

It probably is a bit small picture to get very autistic into the mechanisms of the tower collapses.  Even focuses all one's conspiratorial energy on 9/11 is a bit wasted by now.  Still, I guess somebody's gotta' do it (or is gonna' do it), so have at it if it's your bliss, as Joseph Campbell says.

Judy Wood's presentations have made sense to me, regarding the 'dustification'.  There's a lot of detractors to that position, too, though.  Nanothermite, mini nukes, Mossad art students (Gelatin/E-Thing) prepping the columns, the obvious pre-planned controlled demo of Building 7 (and the 9/11 Commission not mentioning this structure even once...), Henry Kissinger being the first nominee to head up that the 9/11 commission, the absence of debris in Shanksville, PA...   I mean...

Debunking the 9/11 No-Planes Theory

Dr. Judy Wood – 9/11 Directed Energy Weapon

Another fun link.

Posted : July 8, 2022 9:12 AM
Serpens and Serpens reacted
zark
 zark
(@zark)

yup, i was very invested in the research back in mid 2000s and even crazily got stuck on the notion that WTC7 was a red herring designed as a fail safe to dissuade talk of 'no planes', even to the point that WTC 7 was demolished in the morning along with the other wtc buildings and it was a make believe afternoon with all video footage faked showing the mornings demolition in an afternoon setting.

the entire day was controlled, new york was a war zone theatre.

btw the 737 engine that ended up on the new york street , confirmed as a CFM56 is just mind boggling but gives many others pause for thought as the planes were officially 767's

Posted : February 23, 2023 8:03 PM
Share: