No media mention of Peace Rally / Nord Stream pipeline attack

5 Posts
2 Users
3 Likes
fizzPop42
(@fizzpop42)
Topic starter

Examples of Media Manipulation:

A whole Peace Rally not covered ( https://rageagainstwar.com/), no discussion of Nord Stream attack. Senile Potus saber rattling in Poland rather than dealing with chemical disaster in Ohio [don't talk about it].

I play with AI Art and got attached image by inputting some of THC opening lyrics (know they're lying to us...). Enjoy!

Stay Strong, push back against WW3 !!

This topic was modified 1 year ago by fizzPop42

Posted : February 22, 2023 8:12 PM
localharmony reacted
localharmony
(@localharmony)
Eminent Member

Media silence on the fall out for sure!  I live a little more than an hour away from the derailment in East Palestine and we've have acid rain fall on our vehicles; all persons in our household have been experiencing migraines, eye irritations, nausea and throat irritations. Personally, in addition to all of that my inner ears and sinuses have been aching every time I go outside. We've been keeping our dog and cat inside unless needing to go to the bathroom as we're deeply concerned.  Their appetites have changed and they've experience runny stools. Its awful.  

To make matters worse, two days ago, I work a few miles away from the I. Schumann & Co. in Bedford, Ohio where an explosion occurred and more toxic fumes were released, a family run business since 1917. I drove past it while it was still raging on my way home and the smoke followed, lingered, and also fell in precipitation that landed on our land, cars, etc.  NO Media is reporting that this specific factory is involved with making bronze, copper, and brass ingots and pellets, which are the base materials for ammunitions...something which NATO has already been claiming to be running low on, as their War Machine stokes the fires of WWIII.... only reporting that these materials are used for "energy, transportation and construction industries".

Yesterday there were two explosions: one at an industrial facility in Medley, Florida  ; second at a lumber warehouse in Hasidic neighborhood of Brooklyn New York went up in a huge fire

Today there is a Uranium fire reported at the Y-12 National Security Complex in Oak Ridge, Tennessee.  And the media is quoted saying: "No offsite impact." "Good news there is no threat to the public." When there is multitudes of research showing that uranium intakes (ranging from about 50 to 150 mg depending on the individual) can cause acute kidney failure and death.

Everyday toxic events in the USA and lack of investigative journalism is becoming the norm. Disgusting. 

For those exposed to these harmful toxicants, here are some allies for detoxing safely: **not all work for everybody, but in hopes of giving a starting place to explore here is a short list**

Activated Charcoal, Iodine, Humic/Fulvic Powder, Zeolite, Bamboo Extract (for aluminum specifically), Liposomal Glutathione, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Milk Thistle Seed (caution if already back-up / fatty liver), L-Taurine, Turmeric, Fiber, Kimchi- the bacillus pumilis and lactobacillus plantarum found therein deteriorates BPA, Glycine, Castor Oil Packs, Magnesium, Vitamin D3 with K2, Zinc, Quercetin

Foods: Allium family, cruciferous vegetables, citrus fruits, cooked spinach, beets, quinoa, sweet potatoes, seeds, legumes, spirulina, tomatoes and berries, fermented foods

Doctors with specific information on toxicant exposures and how to detox: Dr. Peter Kan, Jennifer Fugo, Edward Group, Lara Alder, William Shaw, and Marisol Teijerio 

Posted : February 22, 2023 8:58 PM
fizzPop42 reacted
localharmony
(@localharmony)
Eminent Member

A quick tour of the about us section of Y-12 National Security Complex demonstrates that they have "Since World War II, Y-12 has manufactured components for every nuclear weapon system ever deployed..." 

Posted : February 22, 2023 9:27 PM
localharmony
(@localharmony)
Eminent Member

Good grief! Missed this today… 

The plane crash outside of Clinton airport had a team of toxicology and environmental health experts from CTEH, a science-based consulting firm, a controversial pro-industry company that was hired to test the water, soil and air quality in East Palestine, Ohio… were  this morning headed to the I. Schumann & Co. ammunitions plant that I mentioned above, and everyone died!!

There are no coincidences. 

https://abc6onyourside.com/news/local/plane-heading-to-columbus-crashes-bill-and-hillary-clinton-national-airport-arkansas-john-glenn-international-little-rock

https://kanekoa.substack.com/p/east-palestine-toxicology-test-relies

Posted : February 23, 2023 1:56 AM
fizzPop42
(@fizzpop42)
Topic starter

Thanks and SORRY for your On the Ground reporting for this horrible EcoTerrorist Attack !! ..this & Carbon Release from Nord Stream (THAT Right There is "Climate Change") Impeach NOW ! Peace NOW !!

Attached AI Art prompt "There is clearly maybe something there beyond the realm of man"

Posted : February 24, 2023 10:36 PM
localharmony reacted
Share: