George Carlin Septe...

Notifications
Clear all

George Carlin September 10, 2001, Comedy Album Titled "I kinda like it when a lotta people die".

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
hisich
Topic starter
(@hisich)
Reputable Member

Was ol' Georgie-boy closer to "The Big Club" than he let on?  Was this 'outlaw' comedian  really a Beast-approved 'rebel'?

Was he really all that funny or just a shock-jock who promoted immorality, nihilism, misanthropy, and who had a deep-seeded hatred of America & Western Civilization/Christianity--perspectives very useful to The Beast?  

How did this 'outlaw' get featured on prime-time TV, get HBO specials, etc?  

If he was around today, my bet is that he'd be pro-BLM/Antifa burning down cities, pro-lockdowns, pro-masking, and even pro-vax.  Just another sell-out authorized 'rebel' like so many others proved to be during the last 2-6 years.

I'll let this picture do the rest of the talking...

3 Replies
hisich
Topic starter
(@hisich)
Reputable Member

Here's a pic of the actual album cover--notice the hand over his mouth.  Almost like he has a secret he's desperately trying not to divulge...or maybe trying to contain his delight at the thought of 1000's of people being incinerated & extreme, violent, chaos being unleashed upon America & the world.

One wonders what his fanboys think of this...?

(@vaughanthompson26)

revelation of the method type thing going down i think!!

hisich
Topic starter
(@hisich)
Reputable Member

If Carlin was still alive, I wonder if he'd be as eager to speak the "forbidden words" & address the "forbidden topics" (we all know what they are) of today...?

Share: