Conspiracies in ord...

Notifications
Clear all

Conspiracies in order of importance? What's your opinion? try to be detailed or at least 10000ft view down perspective

10 Posts
8 Users
2 Likes
Topic starter
(@depthual)

What do you think?

9 Replies
(@markh)
Eminent Member

German New Medicine, Flat Earth, EGI, probably the possibility that any Millennial Reign of Christ might have already been and gone

1 Reply
(@theprocess)

@markh What's the German new medicine? I'm unfamiliar. Glad you mentioned EGI, I'm seeing that everywhere now and most people shut it down as being a bridge too far.

(@williamperry666yahoo-com)

first published in 1898, 14 years before the Titanic disaster.  https://www.amazon.com/Wreck-Titan-Foretold-Sinking-Titanic/dp/0486837327

(@samtran72)
Eminent Member

Hi All on this fine Tuesday from Scouseland.

The conspiracy of 'conspiracy theories' itself. The idea that wealthy and powerful people conspire - secretly plan things - to get more wealth and power - is just a common sense. Of course they do. And yet the suggestion that this occurs is often met with utter disbelief.

It was a very clever move by the CIA to coin that term. It puts something like Project Paperclip or the Iran Contra scandal - now both proven, just history and extraordinarily significant in exposing the actions and motivations of those who govern us alongside flat Earth theories, Annunaki bloodlines and Antarctic Thule Society bases (I've nothing against those, but they are pretty out there - please don't shout at me flat Earth Guys).

It makes statements like: 'Hmmm, i strongly suspect that many wealthy individuals and corporate entities are using the emergence of an unpredictable form of rhinovirus to make FUCKING ENORMOUS PROFITS and our governments are helping them rather than acting in our best interests' instantly dismissable. 'Oh you're a tin foil hatter are you?' I suppose you think it was genetically engineered do you?'

Where the public narrative does not reflect lived experience, most people don't ask why, and they should. 

(@neilsheppard)

There are no viruses. Not the most important theory in general, it's not going to change the world. But it is the most important to me personally and it gets on my nerves SO MUCH when people talk about teh coronavirus as i there is even a shred of evidence or it's existence. As former biology lecturer, I faithfully taught textbook contents to trainee nurses and doctors without checking the evidence. When I did it became clear virology is a fraud. Yes I know people get ill, not saying there is no illness. Yes I know they supposedly made a virus in a lab. but if you read the report, they (allegedly) experimented with spike proteins and prions - these are not viruses and cannot reproduce and replicate. And the bottom line is, there is no scientific research that has ever identified a single virus rom a human, plant or animal, and they've been looking for over a century. you'll find thousands o papers claiming to have but there is a sly deception at foot, best explained by drsambailey.com or Dr. Andy Kaufman. It is also the most censored conspiracy theory. Youtube accounts are instantly closed. I bet you never even knew this was a thing

Page 1 / 2
Share: