Notifications
Clear all

Terrain Theory and Geoengineering

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@boysagey)
Topic starter

Hey Greg and Higherside community! So I know Greg has been going on other podcasts to promote the idea of terrain theory in relation to everything going on and I very much agree with a lot of the ideas. Listening to the recent Derrick Broze episode with him talking about the Dark Winter topic made me realize i haven't really heard anything about Geoengineering in relation to terrain theory. The idea of a possible bio-weapon only really seems possible to me in a geoengineering lens and I don't really prescribe to that idea much either, but I think it should at least be talked about. I feel as though Geoengineering in general has not really been brought up in recent times but really needs to be because the evidence is clear that when it comes to the environment, this is the biggest issue. I've been following Dane Wigington for a while on Geoengineering and he is the leader in all information related to Geoengineering and would be an amazing guest especially for these times. I'll provide a link below to his website for more information. Anyways just wanted to share my thoughts to Greg and the community.
Much love!
Sage

https://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/

Posted : November 21, 2020 6:32 PM
Share: