Notifications
Clear all

RAW and the number 23

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@architectoffruitlessdeeds)
Topic starter

So I just listened to the June joint sesh and the person taking about RAW made me realize that I get a shit ton of 23 synchronicities from this show alone. If you’re familiar w Robert Anton Wilson you’d know that he was friends with William Burroughs who first drought his attention to the 23 enigma. And 23 is a big play in Discordianism which RAW was a part of.

But like I said I get things like a guest saying they’ve been out in the field for 23 months and I go through and listen to shows that come out on the 23rd of each month and even if I’ve heard it already there’s always a new bit of information relevant to my life.

My birthday is also on the 23rd and I just got through my 23rd year and all of this 23 business happened right after I turned 23. And this month is the beginning of what Wilson called the Sirius connection starting on the 23rd, which signifies the dog days of summer. Which coincides with the high strangeness that happened in his life that he says started on that date in ‘73. So any ways I was just saying that to see if anyone else has anything to say about the number 23 and the weirdness around it.

Posted : July 2, 2021 12:33 PM
Share: