Clear all

Menstrual Changes & covid vax

6 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@1heirophant)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

I always look forward to the joint session episodes. At the beginning of the one towards the end of May Greg mentions that unvaccinated women are having unusual periods just from being around vaccinated women. I feel very compelled to make my own voice heard here:
My grandma received her 2nd dose of pfizer in late April, on May 2nd our family got together to celebrate a birthday and I was seated next to my grandma during the party. About 10 days after the party I got my period; this is unusual because I haven't had a period in over a year because of the birth control pill that I am on. My period lasted about 10 days (quite long for what they used to be), and there was lots of spotting for a few weeks after that.
I didn't think much of it until seeing another similar report on Twitter and now hearing Greg mention it.
There's not much I can do about it but it is incredibly frightening if unvaccinated women are having their hormones/cycles messed up just from being near those who have received the shot. I would love to hear some personal stories from others who have similar situations to mine.

Posted : June 4, 2021 11:18 PM
Socalfungal
(@socalfungal)
Estimable Member

I had been enjoying a rather comfortable menopause without annoyingly drastic hormonal changes. It was not easy to get to this level of comfort either, it took lots of self-care and experimentation with supplementation and minerals, etc...
I have been working with two vaccinated women in close proximity for a couple weeks.
I’ve been experiencing strong PMS symptoms like headaches for days, whiskers, moodiness and a resurgence of fibroid tumors.
Ugh, I feel so upset! I would never get the shot and yet I believe it’s effecting me regardless. Not cool!

Posted : June 6, 2021 9:45 AM
(@tacosalad)
Eminent Member

My roommate got the needlecraft, and as a menstruating woman, I can't really say that my symptoms have been any different in the two cycles since she got it. Maybe the pain was a little worse for one day, and it came three days early, but that happens to me when I'm feeling particuarly stressed out anyway. I will keep track over the next few months, but I really don't want to put too much stock in the shedding thing affecting un-jabbed people. I think it is another thing circulated to make contrary voices look bad and unhinged. That's my opinion, but I won't discount anyone's experience either.

Posted : June 6, 2021 5:21 PM
(@1heirophant)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

tacosalad wrote:
My roommate got the needlecraft, and as a menstruating woman, I can't really say that my symptoms have been any different in the two cycles since she got it. Maybe the pain was a little worse for one day, and it came three days early, but that happens to me when I'm feeling particuarly stressed out anyway. I will keep track over the next few months, but I really don't want to put too much stock in the shedding thing affecting un-jabbed people. I think it is another thing circulated to make contrary voices look bad and unhinged. That's my opinion, but I won't discount anyone's experience either.

I tend to agree with your skepticism about the shedding. I don't really see how it can shed like that, especially since no one is supposed to be getting vaxed with a live vaccine. Still, it is an unusual thing for many women to be reporting.

Posted : June 10, 2021 4:56 AM
(@tacosalad)
Eminent Member

amshutt wrote:
I tend to agree with your skepticism about the shedding. I don't really see how it can shed like that, especially since no one is supposed to be getting vaxed with a live vaccine. Still, it is an unusual thing for many women to be reporting.

It is unusual. It started with reports of the same unusual symptoms among women who did get it. I read a lot of threads on forums and social media with women chiming in with their experience. The same stuff, women who hadn't had periods in years suddenly getting it, post menopausal women bleeding, increased pain and flow. No thank you. I have enough medical issues, don't need increased period pain and misery on top of that 🙁

Posted : June 10, 2021 6:17 PM
(@smaaaddy)
Reputable Member

I made a thread about this with some more information

http://thehighersideforum.com/threads/vaccine-effects-on-reproductive-system-menstrual-cycle-of-both-vaccinated-and-unvaccinated.9043/

Personally luckily I haven't experienced anything... not sure which jab my nan got but I spent a few hours with her the other day just before I was due on and it was normal enough

Posted : June 11, 2021 12:03 PM
Share: