Magnet Challenge: wtf is going on here?

17 Posts
8 Users
0 Likes
 JH
(@jh)
Reputable Member

tacosalad wrote:
I agree wholeheartedly with this take. The needlecraft (yeah, I have a supersitious thing against saying or typing that word. It triggers something primal and deeply unpleasant in me, so I have borrowed a useful substitute), itself is untested on a large scale, long term, and in populations who have rare conditions and faulty immune systems. We don't know long term what the safety is, and how widespread the adverse reactions and injuries will be, because they don't always happen immediately.

What is not in dispute, is the needlecraft passport, the tracking and tracing they wish to do on everyone in the world through the documentation of who got it, when, where, and what can they now do or not do. Not necessarily the ingredients themselves. That is what fulfills the agenda of worldwide monitoring. The pharma product itself just brings in a shitload of money, leads to development of more products like it, and a shitload more money (why didn't I invest in these asshole companies months ago, when I knew I should have??) But it's the tracking and controlling of access to every aspect of life that is the true goal.

One thing to understand about out opposition on this issue I'd like to add: I don't believe that they consider themselves bad people, this isn't a self-conscious attempt to dominate the world. They are much closer to nurse Ratched in One Flew Over the Cuck-Coos nest than Suaron, they despise people and want to control them, and they may admit as much to themselves if they are deep in their cups (in vino veritas after all), but it takes the form in their conscious mind of "its for their own/the greater good".

Of course, aligned with them are the "patients" who are so generally frightened and insecure that they instinctively project parental archetypes onto the authority figures--a childlike dependency that is encouraged and in the break, enforced, by the bureaucratic institutions that the Nurse Ratcheds exist in and through and for.

Basically, what they consider the "good" is what we rightly see as the horrors of state coerced "medical" treatment which we saw in the mid-twentieth century in mental institutions, but encompassing the whole of society.

If you ask one this directly, they'll deny this and look at you like you're crazy. And in that moment they are sincere. But if you're someone they trust, you go out for beers, you bring it up after a few rounds, and them walk them through all the similarities and implications of their positions--you end up with a confessions "Well... yes...but it's good after all, actually."

[Edit: caveat: I am only speaking of the type level person I had access too, which was higher than you might have guessed. But as to what goes on in the heads of the Klaus Schwabs of the world---can't speak for that/vouch that they aren't self consciously and explicitly evil.]

Posted : June 14, 2021 12:05 PM
(@orchid20)
Estimable Member

jh1517 wrote:
If you ask one this directly, they'll deny this and look at you like you're crazy. And in that moment they are sincere. But if you're someone they trust, you go out for beers, you bring it up after a few rounds, and them walk them through all the similarities and implications of their positions--you end up with a confessions "Well... yes...but it's good after all, actually."

I wouldn't stop there. I would buy them another scotch (?), and explore what exactly this "good" is that they are implicating. When they are just about to pass out, maybe explore *how* they can fathom being able to make good decisions for others whose perspectives are so far removed from their own - and how these "subjects" (human capitol?) are inherently unable to make such decisions for themselves.

Posted : June 14, 2021 4:40 PM
Page 2 / 2
Share: