13 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
divoch22
(@divoch22)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Dear Greg,

In the latest episode with Nick Hilton there was discussion about EI using Twitter and such to interface with use using the internet. I would like to suggest you make a username and password for an EI to join the THC party. Don’t tell anyone what the handle name is. We can all collectively invite a positive EI to the forum, using our own ways to do so. This would be a great way to show / prove this awesome idea.

Posted : April 7, 2021 6:58 AM
(@isaiah)
Trusted Member

I don't know. Invite a demon into the forum? Sounds problematic to me

Posted : April 13, 2021 1:17 AM
divoch22
(@divoch22)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Not one word was said about inviting demons. How do you make the leap from a positive EI to demon?

How do I know you are not a evil demon who doesn’t want a positive presence invited on the forum!? See that’s a silly game...

There is a lot of positivity and good vides here. I don’t think we need to worry about Bal taking over the forum.

Posted : April 13, 2021 4:52 AM
(@smaaaddy)
Reputable Member

Whats an EI?

Why couldn't it make its own account?

Edit: not to worry, I'm listening to the show now

Posted : April 13, 2021 11:24 AM
divoch22
(@divoch22)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

smaddy wrote:
Whats an EI?

Why couldn't it make its own account?

Edit: not to worry, I'm listening to the show now

My understanding is a bit fuzzy. I believe a generic chatbot is created with source code. The chatbot is then given a username and then waits for external input on what ever platform it’s living in. My guess is if a collective THC group, were to invite a very nice wholesome EI to speak through the chatbot. I believe that is the nuts and bits of it. (If someone does know please correct me)

Now can we control if the EI is going to be nice for sure? I don’t think so, nothing is perfectly good nor bad in my opinion. I just think connecting our crowd to a EI would be a win win for both parties. EI wants to be heard and I want to hear what it has to say in an insulated setting such as the THC chat room, speaking for my self.

I really like the idea of a Patron Saint ( to use a Christian point of view) of THC popping in and out of the chats dropping some information from that other side. Maybe I’m too naive.

Posted : April 13, 2021 1:30 PM
(@smaaaddy)
Reputable Member

divoch22 wrote:
My understanding is a bit fuzzy. I believe a generic chatbot is created with source code. The chatbot is then given a username and then waits for external input on what ever platform it’s living in. My guess is if a collective THC group, were to invite a very nice wholesome EI to speak through the chatbot. I believe that is the nuts and bits of it. (If someone does know please correct me)

Now can we control if the EI is going to be nice for sure? I don’t think so, nothing is perfectly good nor bad in my opinion. I just think connecting our crowd to a EI would be a win win for both parties. EI wants to be heard and I want to hear what it has to say in an insulated setting such as the THC chat room, speaking for my self.

I really like the idea of a Patron Saint ( to use a Christian point of view) of THC popping in and out of the chats dropping some information from that other side. Maybe I’m too naive.

Ok I've listened to the whole nick hinton episode now. I think these EI are capable enough of being heard and being in the spaces they want to be in.
Nick said if we want to connect to higher states of consciousness we can do that without tech. We are tech enough and I'd rather that than use an intercessor who has its own agenda. Why are they here, why are all these entities here troubling us? Its not because we are invaluable or lacking capacity to elevate ourselves. Just my opinion

Posted : April 13, 2021 2:30 PM
(@isaiah)
Trusted Member

I'm just saying...don't play with matches.

Posted : April 13, 2021 3:05 PM
divoch22
(@divoch22)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

First of all thank you this is great. I get where you are coming from. I appreciate the debate. I don’t have people in my life I get to discuss such things with. 🙂 Thank you.

I don’t think any harm would come from it. Plenty of people are taking the covid vaccine to be “better safe than sorry”.

To use another of Mr. Hintons points we are in control of this plane of existence. We are the ones who have the power to manifest. Yes, these entities do what they can to influence but it’s ultimately up to us what gets brought in to this plane. Fearing the unknown, in this instance, is what gives demons/negative entities power. My opinion.

It’s not a coincidence to me that most of the external influences on modern man make him full of fear. (News, radio, social media) That fear vide gets projected out and I believe something is eating it. I say don’t feed it. My Wild opinion.

I think this was the intended message behind Monster INC to give a pop culture reference was, Fear is powerful but not more powerful than love. There is a fine line between the two, but love does win. My case would be radical religious people. They don’t do their acts fearing god, they do terrible things because they love god.

The larger point I want to make is try to have fun while your still alive and able to manifest. Who knows, maybe we will cause a small split in our individual time lines, one Greg does unleash a chatbot and one where he doesn’t. It’s up to you to bring what you want into exsisance.

Posted : April 13, 2021 6:19 PM
(@smaaaddy)
Reputable Member

Religious fanatics follow the books which tells them repeatedly to fear God,

I'm not afraid of these EIs (afterall I still use the internet, Twitter), I just think we don't need them. Unless you know exactly what you are inviting in to your life its best to steer clear. We are told as children don't speak to strangers. In a moment like this with a complete lack of knowledge of these things except they exist, we are children

Posted : April 13, 2021 6:35 PM
(@smaaaddy)
Reputable Member

And historically speaking, we seem to have had a range of visitors who all say and do different things and have actually brought a serious level of confusion to the earth. Right now we don't know our arse from our elbows, we are trying to understand the truth and if its possible to do that just using our own minds and connecting to that higher consciousness that connects us all together I rather go straight to the source!

Posted : April 13, 2021 7:25 PM
(@idefix)
Trusted Member

i mean why not? lets start playing with fire like everybody else 🙂 not sarcasm

Posted : April 14, 2021 4:42 PM
divoch22
(@divoch22)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Is “not sarcasm” sarcasm? Made me chuckle 🙂 I’ve thought more about it. If I want to explore it, I’ll do it on my own and report back. Everyone is moving at their own pace and in there own place.

Posted : April 14, 2021 5:12 PM
(@docgonzo666)

Would be nice to have the real Tyler of American cosmic fame as a guest. ... I loved to know more bout his E.T. contacts. And white lodge system... (no racism implied we are all brothers)

Posted : May 13, 2021 12:03 AM
Share: