Clear all

The Sovereign Path: Entrepreneurship

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
(@gianx)
Topic starter

Hi THC fam!

I heard a recent Joint Session where Greg mentioned writing a book and potentially doing speaking gigs, but there was doubt he would be able to provide anything original that didn't come from the research of one of his guests. This got me thinking about my own path and the struggles I faced around self-worth. Not saying that Greg has any trouble with feelings of worthiness, more so that it took me a while to come to the realization that everyone has something unique and original to share with the world, you just need to start by examining your own life experiences. It's like the old Einstein quote: "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish on his ability to climb a tree, he will spend his whole life thinking he is stupid." You need to find your zone of genius.

That's a long way of my saying that I think Greg could offer tremendous value in sharing the lessons he's learned from breaking free of the corporate matrix and living a fulfilling life doing what he's best suited to do. There are plenty of experts on hollow earth, chemtrails and interdimensional vampire pedophiles, but there is only one expert on the journey of a Missouri-bred ex-Catholic who moved to sunny San Diego and ditched the 9-5 rat race to start a successful media brand doing what he loves. There are millions of people who would benefit from that story. Leave the expertise in synchromysticism to Chris Knowles and the world of magick to Gordon White, it would be great to hear about how you prepare for a show, what's your process for writing catchy introductions, or where you developed your interview style. There's tons of value contained within your personal experience. And that's true for everyone.

It's taken me over 10 years to overcome my childhood programming of fear, doubt, and guilt (it's like a rite of passage for most recovering Catholics), but I can humbly say that I'm finally the owner of an educational media technology company with plans to purchase farm land to harvest psilocybin in Oregon. A big part of my transformation is due to psychedelic experiences (magic mushrooms in Yosemite, ayahuasca in Brazil, DMT in the Hollywood Hills, LSD in Stockholm, MDMA in Vietnam, to name a few), meditation (10 days of silence in Joshua Tree plus 12 years of personal practice - free guided meditations on youtube are a great place to start), reading books on law of attraction, trans-surfing, and everything in between. Not to mention that I was fired from damn near every job I've ever had, I knew in my heart that I wasn't born to be a cog in someone's machine. And neither is anyone else.

There's an emerging trend of social commerce, where like-minded people are pooling their resources to invest in property, start a new business, or launch a movement. The same tools these technocrats are using to try and imprison humanity, can be used by us to attain our freedom. Just look at what Greg has done. The time to act is now, before they clamp down and impose a China-like dictatorship over our lives. "The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now."

Even though the world may seem like a dreary place with no hope, remember that you are the center of your universe, the constant consciousness in your life experience. Don't let the news, social media, or society at large walk their dirty feet on the carpet of your mind. It's your life, it's your say whether or not to entertain the "reality" foisted on you by these people who don't give a damn about you.

Sorry for the long rant. I just want you all to know that I believe in your ability to make life in your own image. The more of us who reject the fear virus being spewed by the capstone cabal and their NPC droids, the easier it will be for us to create a fulfilling life for our family, friends and community at large. Be well and pass that joint of positivity.

GianX
(Gee-on-X)

Posted : November 4, 2020 9:53 AM
Share: