Clear all

Russia invades Ukraine

22 Posts
3 Users
26 Likes
(@steved)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

I unironically support Russia in this incursion.  I was in the US Navy for 8 years and did a OIF combat deployment.  U.S. society, government and culture is so fucking ZOG'd, and the U.S. military is a 'woke', anti-white tranny trainwreck (today more than ever).  I realize my pro-Russian opinion is more reactionary than a nuanced and deep-informed on Russia/Putin (who have deep issues I would take exception with as well, in that type of analysis), but it is what it is.  

Imgur seems to be down (so I'm not posting picture content), but there's plenty of confirmation links & livestream, etc., on /pol/ (where I get my news gestalt).  

VLADIMIR PUTIN DECLARES MILITARY ACTION IN UKRAINE

Posted : February 24, 2022 4:19 AM
Vigo7 and Vigo7 reacted
(@steved)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

A lot of the Uranium One political scandal and crimes of the Obama administration (with Joe & Hunter Biden intrigue) likely has a lot to do with this whole situation in Ukraine, it seems to me.  I occasionally listen to X-22 Report now for a laugh and to feel superior to MAGA Trumptard boomers, but they still have correct takes on some things (and I should fill this thread out with something, more than just the op post, I guess): 

EP. 2709B - UKRAINE IS A MONEY LAUNDERING MACHINE FOR THE [DS], NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING

Posted : February 24, 2022 4:24 AM
(@steved)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

Posted : February 24, 2022 4:39 AM
(@steved)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

If I am on the opposite position of Ketih Olberman, I must be on the correct position.

Posted : February 24, 2022 4:42 AM
(@steved)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

WHAT'S HAPPENING IN UKRAINE? - QUESTIONS FOR CORBETT

Posted : February 24, 2022 5:39 AM
enjoypolo and enjoypolo reacted
(@steved)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

Posted by: @steved

A lot of the Uranium One political scandal and crimes of the Obama administration (with Joe & Hunter Biden intrigue) likely has a lot to do with this whole situation in Ukraine, it seems to me.  I occasionally listen to X-22 Report now for a laugh and to feel superior to MAGA Trumptard boomers, but they still have correct takes on some things (and I should fill this thread out with something, more than just the op post, I guess): 

EP. 2709B - UKRAINE IS A MONEY LAUNDERING MACHINE FOR THE [DS], NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING

Jewish connections deep dive into the Ukraine: 

FTN 256: From Ukraine with Chutzpah

"... one that involves various groups of "Ukrainians" leveraging their fellow "Ukrainians" throughout the US government to ensure continuity of operations for their multi billion dollar graft/bribe pipeline - goes entirely untold..."

Posted : February 24, 2022 6:21 AM
(@steved)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

RexCast #11 | The Crisis in the Ukraine Explained (Live developments with Black Pigeon Speaks)

https://liveuamap.com/

https://t.me/intelslava

Posted : February 24, 2022 7:53 AM
Socalfungal
(@socalfungal)
Estimable Member

Putin says”you will face greater consequences than you have ever faced”

unfortunately I don’t think the “deciders” will face a single consequence. It is the people of the world, not the icky parasites, who will be facing the consequences. 

do you guys think he means nukes? I don’t get how war works…

Posted : February 24, 2022 11:49 AM
Socalfungal
(@socalfungal)
Estimable Member

My friend born in Ukraine sent me this image

Posted : February 25, 2022 11:26 PM
(@steved)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

Posted : February 26, 2022 1:59 AM
(@steved)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

Posted : February 26, 2022 2:03 AM
(@steved)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

Posted : February 26, 2022 2:06 AM
 JH
(@jh)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @steved

I unironically support Russia in this incursion.  I was in the US Navy for 8 years and did a OIF combat deployment.  U.S. society, government and culture is so fucking ZOG'd, and the U.S. military is a 'woke', anti-white tranny trainwreck (today more than ever).  I realize my pro-Russian opinion is more reactionary than a nuanced and deep-informed on Russia/Putin (who have deep issues I would take exception with as well, in that type of analysis), but it is what it is.  

Imgur seems to be down (so I'm not posting picture content), but there's plenty of confirmation links & livestream, etc., on /pol/ (where I get my news gestalt).  

VLADIMIR PUTIN DECLARES MILITARY ACTION IN UKRAINE

I think the global elite are hamstrung by geo-political multipolarity, so I have to admit that I think these actions by Putin hurt our enemies badly.

But it's sad that the Ukrainian people--both Russian speaking and Ukrainian speaking--have been caught in the middle and are getting wrecked, but there's been a war there for 8 years with plenty of atrocities committed by the forces "we" have been supporting--our Western media just ignored it while our governments fed it with weapons and reaped the carnage. Best outcome would be the Ukrainians not get brainwashed into dying for a sad Western puppet regime and give up soon--not that a Russian puppet regime is all that much better for them, but neither is worth turning your own country into Afghanistan/Iraq and destroying it by trying to play Alamo.

Posted : March 1, 2022 12:03 AM
(@steved)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

@jh1517 Yeah, it's definitely a brother war.  'No more brother wars', as they say.  And Putin is a World Economic Forum Young Global Leader.  He's part of the club at some level, for sure.  

Imagine dying or getting maimed for any of these Jews.

https://imgur.com/oOumaf8

Posted : March 1, 2022 2:31 AM
JH and JH reacted
 JH
(@jh)
Reputable Member

I can read/write enough russian to have found where your 2-3rd last gifs/images came from... have to say, the fact I didn't see those images from Zelensky's show until now let's me known the CIA is working overtime suppressing info online rn...

Posted : March 1, 2022 3:36 AM
Page 1 / 2
Share: