Clear all

TYLER from SecureTeam10

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@genxgemini)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

I'm thinking many of you check out Tyler from ST10 on YT from time to time too. (cutie patootee)

Did you just see that one on crafts in bolts??

I swear to the Gods,I've witnessed similar things in the crazy-wild lightning out here.

Anyways,
G.C. & Tyler on one show would most certainly be one helluva conspiratorial-orgy-ritual-of-mass- awareness that we would listen to over & over & over.

Good stuff!

Posted : May 7, 2018 10:06 PM
(@litofeit)

genxgemini wrote: I'm thinking many of you check out Tyler from ST10 on YT from time to time too.

Did you just see that one on crafts in bolts??

I swear to the Gods,I've witnessed similar things in the crazy-wild lightning out here.

Anyways,
G.C. & Tyler on one show would probably be one helluva conspiratorial-orgy-ritual-of-mass- awareness we would listen to over & over & over.

Good stuff!

I want to jump on board right now and say I'd love to hear this, love tylers work and think he's one of us.

Posted : May 8, 2018 9:35 AM
(@genxgemini)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

P.S.
In case you missed it in my previous threads-

Yes,I'm gay Yes, I'm MARRIED too!
Also, it is as gross to me to consider it is for you to consider. *barfs a lil'
It's not like that with this gay dude.

My Sigil magick would NEVER be wasted on such asinine things, just in case you are drawing any parallels btwn Danny & myself.

Also, I would never dream of asking you such a personal, none-of-anyone's-damn-business kind of question like that.

Good for you for answering it anyway.

Posted : May 10, 2018 1:55 AM
(@genxgemini)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

I've been trying to convince him for years to do T.H.C. to no avail.

You thought our beloved Podcaster was gun-shy in front of the camera. Poor Tyler is that x 1000.

Funny how that works.

Posted : August 9, 2018 7:44 PM
Share: