I wrote this for Gr...

Notifications
Clear all

I wrote this for Greg and the rest of us this morning! - Enjoy!

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@litofeit)
Topic starter

You rewrite history to hide from us. You created the background so that you could blend in, an unnatural and perverse chameleon. You lobbyists, you career politicians, you central bankers and your fractional reserve conditions. Whole little hamlets built round for-profit prisons, and a black ops shadow gov to maintain that position. Well-meaning doctors, taught by big pharma above and schooling that starts early with ole carbs at the hub. Always pimping that treatment but never the cure. We get it, we get it, we all got to work !?! right?
We see you in the spaces where we are not, We see you like the negative space in simple art. You dullards, you fools, you have mistaken our kindness for apathy, but you forgot, or at least you were trying too. We are your bump in the night, we are coming for your blood. You stand out as you are, marred by your beast. We are coming, here, comes the flood.

-Litofeit

Posted : May 8, 2018 9:56 AM
(@litofeit)
Topic starter

That aside, Greg, I just want to thank you for everything you do. I am another one of the many you encouraged to freedom, I swear you're the mother fucking Neo of Consciousness. The poem above is yours if you want it. All rights to the above poem are now Greg Carlwoods of The Higher Side Chats. Thanks and much love.

Posted : May 8, 2018 9:59 AM
(@genxgemini)
Honorable Member

Exquisite creation,Litofeit!!! Thank you so much for sharing it with everybody. Welcome home =)

Posted : May 8, 2018 3:30 PM
(@litofeit)
Topic starter

From One GenX Gem to another, it's wonderful to be back!

Posted : May 8, 2018 3:49 PM
(@genxgemini)
Honorable Member

= D =D =D =D =D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ondpLxoRJuk

"It's the music that we choose,
it's the music that we choose,
It's the music
that we choose."

Posted : May 8, 2018 4:10 PM
Share: