Notifications
Clear all

Truthstream Media with Aaron and Melissa Dykes

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@sierrasolsiren)
Topic starter

Gotta get my vote out here for these warriors of truth. They kick ass. With hours and hours of material that is beautifully shot, edited and presented-this couple has gone above and beyond.

Just dive in, they have tons of short videos on a variety of subjects as well as mini documentaries and a recently released feature film titled, 'The Minds of Men'

highly, highly recommended

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVEaFSr-jdTa_QE4PPSkVJw

Posted : September 13, 2018 5:46 PM
(@sirujux)
Honorable Member

i havent seen the film yet, i forgot about it. im guessing its not free.

Posted : September 13, 2018 6:06 PM
(@sierrasolsiren)
Topic starter

sirujux wrote: i havent seen the film yet, i forgot about it. im guessing its not free.

The film is 4 bucks to rent on vimeo. 12 to buy. They have been putting out free material for 5 plus years. The movie is nearly 4 hours long and took over three years to research and produce- throw 'em a bone.
Pretty sure its the first time they've asked for any money for their work. It's well deserved IMO.

Posted : September 13, 2018 6:15 PM
hurmanetar
(@hurmanetar)
Eminent Member

I enjoy their material...

Would also be interesting to see if they could divulge any info on what it was like working for Alex Jones and conspiracy culture in general. I think they signed a non-disclosure agreement when they left Infowars, but who knows.

Posted : September 20, 2018 7:08 PM
(@sirujux)
Honorable Member

the documentry will be free soon on their yt. thats nice, theres been a few documentaries ive wanted to get but never did. same with peoples books, ive got to start buying these things. there next one i will.

Posted : December 1, 2018 4:50 AM
Share: