The Hybrid Theory of Human Origin

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
purplelama
(@purplelama)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

It can't get much more controversial than this work by Dr. Eugene McCarthy.

http://www.macroevolution.net/human-origins.html

The most common reaction I have encountered when bringing this theory to the attention to others has been outright revulsion and rejection. A few people were as fascinated as I was, including my wife, who is a biologist by degree. Her reaction was to start referring to pork products as "cousin", and we went about a year without bacon in the house (oh, the humanity!).

Dr. McCarthy makes a good case that humans possess many characteristics that we do not share with chimpanzees, and demonstrates that the pig actually does possess these characteristics.

I for one would love to hear a show with Dr. McCarthy, although my sales pitch might need a little work.

Posted : May 23, 2017 12:12 PM
(@pulsarhi)
Eminent Member

I would also like to suggest Michael Tellinger for this information. He wrote the book "Slave Species of gods" and is doing some interesting research in South Africa. I would like to hear what he has been up to lately. Please try to have him on sometime! Also, anyone who knows Lloyd Pye's research or might be continuing his theories about man being created from another alien species from a more biologically evolved hominid. The proof is in the extra chromosomes, either person you talk to. Look into that one...it might be a big deal. Aloha!

Posted : October 28, 2018 7:57 AM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

I'd like to hear from this guy, Phillip Lindsay, and his summary of hidden history of humanity written down and kept by Tibetian monks, that became the corner stone of Theosophy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbWMw249xY8

Posted : October 29, 2018 2:20 AM
(@sirujux)
Honorable Member

dolphins might be aliens also. Theres probably different typs of alians and almost everything on earth is a hybred even pine trees ive heard were made by aliens. ill check out that link

Posted : October 31, 2018 6:28 PM
Share: