The Eden Energy Process - The ultimate Solution to waste and Pollution

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Jonathan Appel
(@jmappel)
Topic starter

Greg,

Not sure if many people nominated themselves, but we unfortunately missed each other at The Path to Freedom Event in November at Galt's Landing. 

I am https://drive.google.com/file/d/14EUnq2xF-zwsvBxKWb3zAOUbL1BGIwI1/view?usp%3Ddrive_link&sa=D&source=docs&ust=1704199795268703&usg=AOvVaw38BglDfwhDt_KtNX-daBh x" target="_blank" rel="noopener">Jonathan Appel, one of the Founding Partners of Food Forest Abundance and now the Founder of Eden Energy Solutions. I have lived a very blessed life for a scientist and as an avid listener to THC, I believe the topics I can cover would be something your guests would love to hear. 

My family has been working on a carbon-conversion technology for over 25 years, and through many iterations and evolutions, we have arrived at the current state, The Eden Energy Process. This technology converts all carbon-based waste into clean-burning, carbon-neutral fuels and organic fertilizers with no waste streams or by-products. 

I would be honored to appear on your show and tell your guests how there is hope for a cleaner, and greener future - Powered by Waste!

This topic was modified 4 months ago 2 times by Jonathan Appel

Posted : January 2, 2024 12:31 PM
Share: