Clear all

Staged Event in Christchurch New Zealand

7 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@maxatrillz)
Topic starter

New Zealand March 2019
Once again, a major event has occurred which has made international headlines and as usual, a flurry of regulations and controls are beginning to come into play, including gun laws and internet regulations, as well as submitting the New Zealand parliament to opening prayers of the Muslim/Islam faith.

A steam-roll operation of control has begun almost instantaneously, with the live-streamed video being taken down all over the internet (but can still be found), as well as a questionable 'aftermath' video where questionable 'crisis actors' are seen being directed to play dead, dying or grieving.

Although new to our country, the blueprint is all too common, and I'm asking you Greg, to breakdown what may have happened here, as too many people aren't questioning the mainstream media's perspective and if they are they are being shut down and blacklisted, even threatened with jail-time. This is a touchy subject, all the more reason to bring it through the THC ringer, possible guests could be Ole Dammegard who did a fantastic job of breaking down other major events that have occurred, such as Charlottesville and Vegas, or our very own Vinny Eastwood who had a live stream shortly after considering this to be a false flag, and I believe this is just another chapter covered with the fingerprints of the oily appendages of the octopus of global control.

If anybody agrees with me and would like to see this become a THC episode or part of one, please comment and show your favour, and if you don't, please also let me know, because I don't want to claim what I believe is true, and I don't want to upset or offend anyone who has directly or indirectly been harmed by what has happened, but to have the wisest ofiicionados give their perspectives would go a very long way.

Us Kiwis are very relaxed and open to people from all walks of life, and I believe this has been targeted as a weak point and used as leverage to push this agenda through.

Cheers, Maxatrillion

Posted : April 8, 2019 4:56 AM
 rani
(@rani)
Reputable Member

maxatrillion wrote:
Us Kiwis are very relaxed and open to people from all walks of life, and I believe this has been targeted as a weak point and used as leverage to push this agenda through.

I agree, I also think, like the Nords, we are seen as bastions of freedom and democracy. This is used to brainwash other nations into letting down their guards. "Well, if the kiwis are ok with it, it must be fine!"

Posted : April 9, 2019 1:08 AM
(@maxatrillz)
Topic starter

rani wrote: I agree, I also think, like the Nords, we are seen as bastions of freedom and democracy. This is used to brainwash other nations into letting down their guards. "Well, if the kiwis are ok with it, it must be fine!"

Too true! And the motivation for the 'shooting' here, shares so many common features to the 'shooting' by Anders Behring Breivik in Norway, a Knight for Christian Europe against the Islamic Invaders..

And look at the overwhelming emotional response, all around the nation, creating an environment where you cannot have an open mind about what may have happened.. I just can't see what they want me to see, once you breakdown other events, this seems to be just another take.

Posted : April 9, 2019 1:27 AM
(@cheriethc)

maxatrillion wrote: possible guests could be Ole Dammegard who did a fantastic job of breaking down other major events that have occurred, such as Charlottesville and Vegas, or our very own Vinny Eastwood

Or a discussion panel including Ole, Vinny & Max Igan, imagine that?

Posted : April 9, 2019 9:01 AM
(@maxatrillz)
Topic starter

thwolf wrote: Or a discussion panel including Ole, Vinny & Max Igan, imagine that?

I just realised the live broadcast I saw with Vinny Eastwood was with Ole Dammegard!! Unfortunately I did not see the whole thing, and it doesn't help that it was taken down during the discussion.. I am unfamiliar with Max Igan, I will now take the dive..

Posted : April 9, 2019 10:07 PM
(@cheriethc)

I was checking out Max Igans site, wwwthecrowhouse.com and read that his Youtube channel has been disabled but you can tune in and listen via his website.

"Youtube has disabled uploading to my channel due to my reporting on the Christchurch Massacre. I received no notification of these restrictions being placed on my channel and the period of this ban is unspecified. The offending video that resulted in a second strike against my channel was a 1:47 second clip displaying only a yin yang symbol and spoken word explaining why I removed a previous video, received a strike for 'inappropriate content". It would appear that, according to YouTube Community guidlines, a yin yang symbol accompanied by spoken word is now deemed as "inappropriate" and now Im blacked out. Until this ban is lifted I will be uploading my weekly radio show to my old AodScarecrow channel. Please share this information everywhere. I cannot even make a post on my channel to inform people of what has happened. Im simply blacked out."

Have you checked out Max's THC chat?

Posted : April 10, 2019 9:19 PM
(@cheriethc)

maxatrillion wrote: Too true! And the motivation for the 'shooting' here, shares so many common features to the 'shooting' by Anders Behring Breivik in Norway, a Knight for Christian Europe against the Islamic Invaders..

exactly.. how many 100's of times did the media repeat CHRIST / CHURCH MUSLIM / MOSQUE
The constant drilling in to the heads of all those normies who wake up each day addicted to the trauma and fear of their favorite brainwashing show. There are posts on Stalkbook addressing the sham of the town Grafton, because that was where Brenton Tarrent was from.
So we have white Australians and whole towns feeling shame because the media identifies them with Brenton, nice work PTB

Posted : April 10, 2019 9:47 PM
Share: