Notifications
Clear all

Robert Sepehr

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@budsportmma)
Topic starter

hey, guys. Relatively new member here and figured I’d throw a guest recommendation out there. I must admit, I’m not the biggest fan of the whole Inner Earth/Inner Earth Civilizations, but this “Independent Anthropologist” Robert Sepehr puts up some awesome videos on his YouTube channel called “Atlantean Gardens” and often covers this subject. He covers a wide range of extremely interesting topics and one of them happens to be The Inner Earth Conspiracy, others being Occultism, Bloodlines, Ancient Civilizations & their Etymology, among other things. I think it’s kind of his guilty pleasure, similar to Greg’s admission of this on the show many times.

I think ya’ll should check that dudes channel out, if you’re not already aware. Also thinking he’d make a great addition on the THC guest list.

Been loving the show and going through the back catelogs. Enjoying the forums and plus content.

p.s. to The Carlwood, No problem with the raise in price of the THC Plus memership. You put in all the work and we just listen. The raise in fee is not gonna kill any of our bank accounts(at least I hope that’s true) and knowing that extra couple bucks adds up nicely on your end makes it easy to understand why the desicions been made. So, keep em coming! Excited to see what’s coming down the pipeline

Ian G. -BudSport

Posted : July 27, 2018 12:47 PM
(@msjenkin)

i 2nd this request! his videos are great and very informative

Posted : August 11, 2018 6:29 PM
Share: