More W. Reich content !!!

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
ttsoares
(@ttsoares)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

That Peter Robbins (Wilhelm Reich, Orgone Energy, & UFOs) is so much better then a lot of others that appeared multiple times here...

Not only Peter Robbins speaks very clearly (i am not an Anglophone) but he have huge knowledge about this censored piece of USA history !

Please, please, please 🙁 call him again.

Posted : December 30, 2018 6:39 PM
(@thecarlwood)
Bossman Admin

I hear ya.

I'm recording a show with Shamangineer very soon where Reich should come up. It actually got me searching for local San Diego Reich groups, but most of them are related to Reich's therapy stuff rather than his cloud-busting/Orgone work.

You might like this, it really blew me away. The beginning is great, but later they show probably the best demonstration of making it rain with Reich's tech that I've seen. I looked this guy up, but unfortunately he died in 2016:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBck494b4Pg

Posted : December 31, 2018 3:59 PM
ttsoares
(@ttsoares)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Great to see your comments !

I make orgonites and also made a "Chem Buster" that is kind of inspired from the Cloud Buster.

About the Youtube video you indicate above, yes, i have that clip where he did two demonstrations of rains making, one in Hawaii and the other in Singapore.
He was using just one tube with a mirror inside at the bottom of the closed end, the other extremity was open.

Posted : December 31, 2018 8:06 PM
Share: