Clear all

Miles Williams Mathis

7 Posts
5 Users
0 Reactions
nancyb
(@nancyb)
Topic starter

Miles Mathis, based on his website claims, is a gifted portrait artist, scientist, highly intelligent observer and researcher who posts papers on his site ranging from debunking, outing, explaining his unique point of view in everything from topical subjects to science to arts, and beyond. I read that he doesn't really do interviews because he doesn't trust anyone and I thought you would be a great person to possibly change that for him. I find his research papers quite interesting and as he notes, he doesn't write about a subject unless there is something new to say. I would be interested to hear this man's voice and spoken words, prompted by your insights. Thank you.

Nancy Buckingham

Posted : January 20, 2016 3:58 PM
nancyb
(@nancyb)
Topic starter

As an aside, I just remembered that Miles Mathis wrote a paper outing Graham Hancock. In light of your recent trip with him, etc. it occurred to me that I should share this with you in the event you chose to look into Mathis.

http://mileswmathis.com/hanco.pdf

Best regards,

Nancy B.

Posted : January 20, 2016 8:00 PM
nancyb
(@nancyb)
Topic starter

Hi Greg,
Just a follow-up on my Miles Mathis guest suggestion. I sent him an email to let him know that I had suggested him as a guest on your show. You can read from the bottom up if you want the sequence of emails, but what I love is this last one that states:"I don't like being spun." He is highly skeptical and refuses to do interviews (based on one of his posts) and because I think this guy is pretty brilliant and talented, I WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO PROVE HIM WRONG!! I'm sure you are inundated and back logged with requests, but just wanted to add my two cents.

Grateful for what you do,
Nancy Buckingham

January 29, 2016

Greg can send me an email or call if he wants to. I will talk to anyone. But I am not big on interviews. I don't like being spun.

Sent: Wednesday, January 27, 2016 8:23 PM
To: "mm@milesmathis.com" <mm@milesmathis.com>
Subject: Re: Guest Suggestion for The Higherside Chats Podcast

Miles,
Fair enough. I just wanted to make the connection because I think you might enjoy talking to Greg. He's young, hip, open-minded and seems to have an enlightened audience

On Jan 26, 2016, at 12:57 AM, "mm@milesmathis.com" <mm@milesmathis.com> wrote:

Thanks Nancy. I don't do interviews with people I don't know, but thanks for thinking of me.
Miles

January 25, 2016

Hello Miles,

I'm an avid reader of your updates and an admirer of your artwork. I recently joined The Higherside Chats (THC) podcasts and over the weekend submitted your name as a Guest Suggestion on the show.

The only reason I suggested you for this particular podcast/forum is because the host, Greg Carlwood, seems to be an honest truth-seeker, no nonsense kind of guy who is a great interviewer with a down-to-earth and open minded style. I think a 2 hour talk between you two would be extremely interesting and enlightening.

If you are not familiar with Greg and THC, I would encourage you to listen to some of his podcasts. He is always highly prepared and stimulates great conversation on a wide range of "fringe" topics.

In any event, I just wanted you to know that I submitted your name as a suggestion.

In the meantime, thank you for all your updates and work that you share - your research skills are impressive and the way your brain seems to "work" is awesome to me. And, I think your artwork is absolutely beautiful. Congratulations.

Best Regards,

Nancy Buckingham

Posted : January 29, 2016 11:26 PM
(@bluehootie)
Eminent Member

Wow, Thanks, for posting this link Nancy. A very enjoyable read for me.

I've always found John A. West to be sincere and had the 'nads' to date back 25,000 years when everyone was only willing to say maybe 6,000 tops. I remember when Grahm snidely poo pooed John's idea. Now, we find some are saying 500,000 - 26 million years!

I'm going to go visit Miles's site now. Thanks again

Posted : January 30, 2016 1:49 AM
(@britman)

That was an interesting read, never did like Hancocks drug pushing.

Posted : January 31, 2016 3:05 PM
(@thecarlwood)
Bossman Admin

Interesting!

I'd like to have Miles on, and I understand the skepticism, but I have a real hard time with these overly dramatic guests. Some really make me work for it, and I'm getting a bit tired of jumping through the hoops. I'll see what I can do though, thanks!

Posted : August 4, 2016 11:34 PM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

I for one am not with Mathis on his understanding of consciousness or the origins of the discussion of uses of psychoactive compounds among these authors. These authors are coming from the perspective of use of psychoactive substances by indigenous people stretching back for millennia. In this ritualized context these compounds are used with the intent of passing one's consciousness temporarily into the spirit world and increasing their spiritual awareness. What shamans have to train for years to accomplish without these compounds can be experienced by more of the poplulation so they can have a spiritual experience for the purpose of healing.

DMT is produced in the bodies of all living things and yet it is also the most psychoactive substance known to man. Ponder that for a moment.

The LSD craze of the 60's did have it's roots in CIA psyops but mixing the two and ignoring non-local consciousness is not a very convincing argument in my book.

This guy just has to be affiliated with the CIA, right??? Haha.

Posted : August 6, 2016 9:11 PM
Share: