Notifications
Clear all

Maybe it's time to have Michael Tsarion back?

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@talamh3)
Topic starter

Just listened to an interview he did after the Paris attacks and it spun my head into a salted pretzel. He goes into some of the material that RIR is pounding away with, but instead of positing a program of White Genocide, puts forward that the Vatican has for a long time had a control program in place to wipe out cultures that fostered the highest levels of critical thinking, spiritual insight, and material wealth. Nothing new here. He doesn't stoop into the whole Hitler worship thing, but sets the story up from the fall of the Ottoman Empire and moves it forward from there with people being played on all sides, with Germany being the next big domino that had to fall in order for Europe to be laid low (as well as Japan in the East). More like Opposition Genocide. Also some solid perspectives on how to contextualize what happened in Paris. I think he has a lot of new material to share with THC on all these topics as well as whats going on behind the scenes on the level of spirit. Oh yeah he has ideas about how the flat earth hypothesis plugs into all of this as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtwMu7mQ4As&feature=youtu.be

from the channel:

In this Episode we take a very fascinating and in-depth look at the real matrix of power that operates in the world behind the scenes in relation to whats happening in the Middle East, the recent Paris attacks, Geo-Politics, Media, Religion, Zionsim, the Ottoman Empire, the Jesuits, the Red Papacy, the Nazis, the Royals, Black Lodge Masonry, Templarism, the unconscious mind, Psychology and more. We even touch briefly on this recent flat earth meme and the return of other medieval and pre-medieval ideas and why its being pushed at this time in particular.

Posted : January 7, 2016 4:26 AM
(@thecarlwood)
Bossman Admin

I've tried and tried. He won't respond. Tell him to get at me!

Posted : January 8, 2016 1:01 AM
(@talamh3)
Topic starter

Will do right now. Your last interview together was really inspiring, I've gone back to it more than once. For anybody else who agrees - it's time for a friendly email!

Posted : January 8, 2016 1:47 AM
(@talamh3)
Topic starter

From his website - http://www.michaeltsarion.com/ - that address would be:

neter@jps.net

Posted : January 8, 2016 4:30 AM
(@antibliss)

I just recently watched the first couple hours of Tsarion's "architects of control" program. Insanely riveting stuff, I wish I'd known about him much earlier.
Agreed though, another show with him would be awesome. Good luck.

Posted : January 9, 2016 8:31 AM
Share: