Notifications
Clear all

Marty Lucas - Radionics and Intent

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@tuningstation)
Topic starter

Marty Lucas is a fantastic speaker, extremely knowledgeable about practical uses of radionics for the most mundane to the most extraordinary conditions and circumstances.
And the man can go as deep in the woo as you can imagine Greg... He may live on a farm in Iowa but don't let that fool you!

In your latest Alison McDowell interview, you expressed interest in having a focused discussion on intent and technology.
Marty Lucas can provide all of that in an outstanding conversation.
I have several of his extensive video seminars and his empowering work is really fantastic, usable and accountable. His range of expertise is impressive and you will absolutely think of questions in different ways after working/speaking with him. I am sure you and listeners would love the conversation.

I own several devices and have been successful with them over the years. But having a device is not necessary at all to benefit from his knowledge.

https://radionics.us/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ND6OXs59txg recent 35 minute interview
marty@radionics.us

"Marty joined the military at age 17 and spent the next 20 years learning, teaching and leading.
The life of a field grade officer (Major) has its advantages, but Marty was looking for more intrinsic and rewarding challenges.

In the last 10 years, Marty has become one of the nation’s leading radionic consultants, instructors and researchers. In addition to his own classes, he is a regular guest instructor at many expos and conferences. These include The annual Great Radionic Expo, the United States Psychotronic Association and the American Society of Dowsers.

When he is not working in his lab, teaching, or enjoying time with his family, Marty will be on his small organic farm in southeast Iowa.

After the military, he accepted a position as the national training director of a nutritional supplement company and within a few years started his own business specializing in animal nutrition. Nutrition can easily solve health issues. However, some were more of a challenge. Marty successfully added homeopathy to his product line and his clients found excellent results. Marty began studying radionics and adding radionic consulting to his business. At the passing of his radionic teacher, Marty offered to continue his work and began teaching radionics."

Posted : August 6, 2021 7:42 PM
(@personman)
Trusted Member

Would be awesome to get a good radionics interview. I believe strongly that solid state energetic technology is the future, and having more technicians who work from the light is going to be central to our success

Posted : August 20, 2021 10:12 PM
(@kjahsdkfha)
Trusted Member

A radionics show would be sick. I've had a lot of success success using energy healing numbers in the past. Would love to hear more about it.

Posted : August 21, 2021 12:11 AM
(@tuningstation)
Topic starter

Bump for 2023, still an excellent topic with lots of depth.

Posted : March 20, 2023 11:07 PM
Share: