Notifications
Clear all

Mark Passio, The Occult, Symbolism, Government, Natural Law

11 Posts
11 Users
0 Likes
(@ashamanonfire)
Topic starter

He has a great list of topics and is on top of his shit man.

Posted : December 30, 2015 1:11 AM
occultfan
(@occultfan)
Eminent Member

Second. Love MP.

Posted : February 2, 2016 9:13 PM
(@calitmax)

Yup, Mark Passio is rad, little hardcore but I love it.

Posted : September 21, 2016 4:27 PM
(@mrh023)

Both Mark Passio and Larken Rose would be a great couple of shows, a hard pill to swallow for some, but the tenets of natural law as opposed to the belief in authority and statism is a fundamental to breaking the chains of the mental and physical slavery we all are currently enduring whether we know it or not

Posted : May 15, 2017 8:59 PM
(@betyveggiespaghetti)

I love Mark Passio as well. He has so much knowledge and yeah, he's definitely intense. I love his cosmic abandonment presentation.

Posted : May 17, 2017 12:38 AM
(@tupacamaru29)

He's definitely full of that righteous fury! But his presentations on youtube are very thorough and contain some good stuff, would be a good follow up to the Miguel Connor interview as his worldview is very classical gnostic. Other topics of interest would be his past dealings in Satanism and his theory of human evolution (there is definitely something potent to the idea that we have been 'abandoned' by our true creator/s)

Posted : May 26, 2017 4:08 AM
allitiz
(@allitiz)

Came here to recommend Mark Passio and see it's already been requested. He would be a great guest, only problem, not enough time!

Posted : December 13, 2017 6:33 AM
(@truthlegacy)

tupacamaru29 wrote: He's definitely full of that righteous fury! But his presentations on youtube are very thorough and contain some good stuff, would be a good follow up to the Miguel Connor interview as his worldview is very classical gnostic. Other topics of interest would be his past dealings in Satanism and his theory of human evolution (there is definitely something potent to the idea that we have been 'abandoned' by our true creator/s)

I would love another Miguel Connor interview. The gnostic world view is intriguing and Miguel is a scholar and a gentleman. In addition, I look forward to another Michael Joseph interview. He has a gift of breaking down complex relationships into easily digestible memes.

Posted : December 13, 2017 5:31 PM
trintdaddy
(@trintdaddy)
Estimable Member

get passio on GC!

Posted : December 16, 2017 5:35 AM
(@metalegs)
Estimable Member

I'm working my way through Passio's podcasts. Up to about #60. Great education! Highly recommended. Listen on a player that you can control the playback speed. I do about 1.2X which is still comfortable. He is very thorough and his delivery is pretty slow. These podcasts although timeless are pretty old. I will love to hear if he has new insights.

Posted : December 18, 2017 8:53 PM
(@pulsarhi)
Eminent Member

Aloha! Just was curious if THC been looking into getting Mark Passio on the show. It would seem a natural choice for since Greg is into the MAGIC element and Mark Passio was also a priest for the Church of Satan, a practicing magical school. I know Mark has a lot going on but I would love to hear his opinions spoken through the "megaphone" of THC, regardless of the content. I think more people could benefit from the type of info Mr. Passio delivers. Keep trying Greg! I know you want this as bad as we do!!!!

Posted : October 28, 2018 7:47 AM
Share: