Notifications
Clear all

Mark Gray

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@grubfay)
Topic starter

I think you know Mark Gray, the guy who analyzes major world happenings through gematria. He'd be a great guy to have on, he did an interview on Red Ice about MH370 that was mind boggling.

Posted : April 20, 2015 10:51 AM
(@creaturehabits)

I still remember that episode, loved his information / perspective. I second his request!

Posted : April 20, 2015 8:44 PM
(@steviemc23)

Not aware of him but have been getting into Marty Leeds work on Gematria and would be very interested in this, would be good to get Marty back on too.

Posted : April 28, 2015 11:26 PM
(@thecarlwood)
Bossman Admin

Mark Gray is awesome, but he seems a bit scatter brained/fickle when I've contacted him. He pulled out of an interview once already and didn't really get back to me on a request to rebook it. I'll give it another shot, but this might be a case where listeners contacting him will help him to make it a priority.

Marty is great too. I did a two parter episode as a guest on his show if you might be interested: http://thesyncbook.com/martyleeds
I'll definitely consider getting him back soon enough.

Posted : April 30, 2015 10:33 PM
(@steviemc23)

Thanks Greg, I discovered your's, Marty's and Micheal's shows after going on a "Cosmic origins of Halloween" inspired Randall Carlson binge. Haven't listened to your appearance on Mathemagical yet but will do once I'm done with the Laird Scranton episode.

Posted : May 1, 2015 1:57 PM
Share: