3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@chromerhino)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Jordan Maxwell Videos:
https://www.jordanmaxwellvideos.com/Research-Society_ep_43.html

Jordan Maxwell Research Society (Non-Public research pay wall site to the good stuff not allowed to be spoke of in the public domain without possible repercussions):
https://jordanmaxwellresearch.is/join.php

It's getting close to Jordan Maxwell's big deal reveal time and he is a good person to get to illuminate the folks of THC+ with a second hour reveal of things that he can't talk about publicly, but could do so behind a pay wall in a membership only area. He has a lifetime membership area where you can read the eye opening truths that can't be revealed in the public domain for a very small fee.

I think this is a good time to have Jordan on. Let me know if you would like a list of key questions that might lead to Illumination you might not expect. I have learned that there are insights that are revealed only through the proper questions. Our language has many faces and uses. We blabber the words of the every day folk not realizing what the meanings they hold on the other levels. I have not heard Jordan speak about a number of phrases, "wordage" and emphasis used when speaking certain words that I have come to learn (or figure out myself) about hold the keys to a higher understanding of situations. I wonder if he could shed some light further on these details for a deeper understanding of "What we are told."

Posted : June 5, 2017 8:20 PM
tiernan93
(@tiernan93)

I'd be interested in hearing Jordan's views on Gematria, the calculation of the numerical value of words, usually though not exclusively written in Hebrew. This practice is widely used in the esoteric community to find hidden meanings and links between words and phrases with identical values.

Posted : June 6, 2017 10:42 PM
(@chromerhino)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

I agree and would be interested if he has doneany research in the gematria side also. I think he putsout enough to show you that there are deeper meanings to words toget you to look for yourself. It seems like he wants to strike you with enough information to start you on your own path. It is a life long path seeped in layers of truths and wisdom to be learned. His approach seems very much similar to those of all teachers of wisdom paths, but it would be great to ask him the questions and see if he had any insights to impart upon us!

Thanks for your input and showing your interest!

Posted : June 8, 2017 6:52 AM
Share: