Notifications
Clear all

ISAAC KAPPY the actor calling out Hollywood Pedophilia

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@msjenkin)
Topic starter

Greg you should interview Isaac Kappy, the dude dropping names. he is pretty open to doing interviews

Posted : August 2, 2018 7:57 PM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

PsyOp?

Posted : August 3, 2018 12:31 AM
(@msjenkin)
Topic starter

possibly a psy op. I think he is still worth interviewing. maybe greg could ask some great questions. it would be interesting to hear his response to critical questions. I have listened to a couple of his interviews and he does kinda repeat the same thing over again. however he clearly is friends with seth green. so idk?

Posted : August 11, 2018 6:27 PM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

Great guest! It's been while since I heard a THC on the dark side, not that I necessarily want it, but there's been many interesting developments lately.
From Tom Hanks allegations by Sarah Ruth Ashcraft, James Gunn and many other things.
Just today, the incredible folks over at Victurus Libertas released a 3-part interview with Fiona Barnett from AUS, an SRA survivor. The tide is swinging, and funny enough, Macaulkin was on the JRE not too long ago. I thought that was interesting (especially given his background as a child actor in Hollywood). Joe didn't bring up anything, which I think is respectful on his part. But pretty sure it was on everyone's mind.
That being said, I'm pretty sure I have a mild case of PTSD from reading/hearing about this for a while now. Bless you all.

Posted : August 11, 2018 7:02 PM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

And where is he now after all that bluster?

Posted : September 2, 2018 3:42 AM
Share: