Harald Kautz-Vella

6 Posts
4 Users
2 Likes
(@paulpringle)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Carlwood:
Harald Kautz-Vella has been blowing my mind. I know you had him on a few years ago, but his take on current events needs to be heard. He was on the Black Pill Podcast a couple of days ago.
on https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-black-pill/id1516517524?i=1000525859782

Those Dudes did a lousy interviewing job…yet Harald transcended the sophomoric limitations of the podcasters. Greg you are an incredible interviewer and hopefully you can help get his information out to the souls that need it. These are important times we are living in.

Thanks
Paul

I listen to 30 - 40 hrs of podcast week and…. You and Del Bigtree are the only two podcast I financially support. Thanks for what you do.

Posted : July 12, 2021 11:04 PM
(@vsdigits)

I totally agree! Please get an interview with Harald Kautz-Vella.
I think that a conversation with him would connect deeply with some of the subjects that were discussed in the recent Dan Winter interview. It would be highly valuable to take a deeper dive into the Black goo especially after a new focus on the graphene oxide said to be in the vaccines and seemingly in everything now.
I did find an older interview with Harald on THC. It would be interesting to see how a second interview evolves from that talk.
And I also agree, Greg, you’re the best!

Posted : August 17, 2021 5:34 PM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

Agreed, haven't heard from in a long while, his stuff was way out there but plausible.

The organic black goo probably lives in Afghanistan and that's why the empire from roman times have tried and failed to take its homeland.

Posted : August 18, 2021 12:07 AM
(@vsdigits)

Oh yes! I think there’s a black goo connection there—with there being two kinds, maybe the Mother Earth black goo. In one of Harald Kautz-Vella’s recent interviews, he spoke about an elite intention of desecrating the Earth’s ley lines. The clip I found of Harald speaking about it was very short and I have had a difficult time finding more of his discussion on how the desecration of ley lines connects to the black goo.

I believe there is a powerful ley line(s) that runs through Afghanistan and connects to other powerful locations. It would be interesting to hear his take on this.

Image from The Collective Mission telegram chat. There’s a good description about the ley line in Afghanistan. https://t.me/collectivem/2823

Posted : August 18, 2021 5:33 PM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

vsdigits wrote:
Oh yes! I think there’s a black goo connection there—with there being two kinds, maybe the Mother Earth black goo. In one of Harald Kautz-Vella’s recent interviews, he spoke about an elite intention of desecrating the Earth’s ley lines. The clip I found of Harald speaking about it was very short and I have had a difficult time finding more of his discussion on how the desecration of ley lines connects to the black goo.

I believe there is a powerful ley line(s) that runs through Afghanistan and connects to other powerful locations. It would be interesting to hear his take on this.

Image from The Collective Mission telegram chat. There’s a good description about the ley line in Afghanistan. https://t.me/collectivem/2823

Good find - he also mentioned black goo and the British need to take back one of the islands next to the Falklands, from Argentina - which is on the same ley line loop.

Gregg - you need to see this, its and exclusive !

Posted : August 19, 2021 2:24 AM
(@tastetherainbra)

Il

paulpringle wrote:
Carlwood:
Harald Kautz-Vella has been blowing my mind. I know you had him on a few years ago, but his take on current events needs to be heard. He was on the Black Pill Podcast a couple of days ago.
on https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-black-pill/id1516517524?i=1000525859782

Those Dudes did a lousy interviewing job…yet Harald transcended the sophomoric limitations of the podcasters. Greg you are an incredible interviewer and hopefully you can help get his information out to the souls that need it. These are important times we are living in.

Thanks
Paul

I listen to 30 - 40 hrs of podcast week and…. You and Del Bigtree are the only two podcast I financially support. Thanks for what you do.

I'll have to check out del bigtree's podcast now. I'm in the same boat, tons of hours worth of podcasts but only financially support Greg and Freeman Fly

Posted : October 7, 2021 11:59 PM
Share: